Woodsprings Suites / management and owners

Ogden, UT, United States Review updated:

Buyer beware!!!
When I asked to have my ac-dc fixed, I was ignored for 2 weeks. When I asked to have the non working range looked at, they quit cleaning my room. The manager, ashley, was going in my room during the day, sorting through my belongings, then leave me notes about the smoking policy on the proper (I don't smoke). Ashley was not available to take my complaint. The next day I come back to find several items missing and another note about the smoking police, and a used tampon floating in my toilet. I made a formal complaint to the desk person, and the next day I arrive to my room with beds made, all linens covered in stains that appeared to be semen. Several attempts to contact the corporate office yielded no replies or results, so now I have the bbb involved. I have pictures and all related documents to corroborate all facts stated here. I would rather contract leprosy that give these slimy [censor] another penny.

Woodsprings Suites

Re
Oct 15, 2017

Comments

• Sh
      Nov 11, 2017

Many people may not realize that the Better Business Bureau has very little pull to do anything. They are not an official government agency, just a reporting agency.

If you are unhappy with WoodSprings, it may behoove you to find someplace else to stay.