[Resolved] Woodforest National Bank — check holds
On 4/26/17 I went into Woodforest Bank located inside the Harbison Walmart at Address: 360 Harbison Blvd, Columbia, SC 29212, Phone: [protected]. 2 employees stated the check hold expires on 5/2 so my husband and I would have access a day early than the hold was to come off (5/3). I called today 4/28/17 to confirm this is correct and Danielle placed me on hold and indicated she spoke with her manager and her manager stated the check has to run its course. The Woodforest 800 customer service # states it's at the manager's discretion on if they would like to release it or not. Please train your employees so they do not give out incorrect information. The fact that the employees gave out the incorrect information means they should honor the hold to be lifted on 5/2. We have been a customer for years and this is how you get treated.
Customer Service has done everything in their power to resolve the complaint. All attempts to contact the customer have failed. Therefore, the complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and its services are concerned.
Woodforest National Bank Customer Care's Response · May 01, 2017
Thank you for taking the time to share the details of your recent experience. We'd like to take a closer look into what happened. Please send an email to [protected]@woodforest.com with your contact information.
More Woodforest National Bank Complaints & Reviews
- Woodforest National Bank - massive overdrafts 
- Woodforest National Bank - will not close checking / lied / charge $25 
- Woodforest National Bank - overdraft fees 
- Woodforest National Bank - check cashing
- Woodforest National Bank - former employee 
- Woodforest National Bank - overdraft fees daily 
- Woodforest Bank - stolen money 
- Wood Forest National Bank - this should be against the law. 
- Woodforest National Bank - unauthorized charge/purchase
- Woodforest Bank - poor customer service