[Resolved] Woodforest National Bankcheck holds

On 4/26/17 I went into Woodforest Bank located inside the Harbison Walmart at Address: 360 Harbison Blvd, Columbia, SC 29212, Phone: [protected]. 2 employees stated the check hold expires on 5/2 so my husband and I would have access a day early than the hold was to come off (5/3). I called today 4/28/17 to confirm this is correct and Danielle placed me on hold and indicated she spoke with her manager and her manager stated the check has to run its course. The Woodforest 800 customer service # states it's at the manager's discretion on if they would like to release it or not. Please train your employees so they do not give out incorrect information. The fact that the employees gave out the incorrect information means they should honor the hold to be lifted on 5/2. We have been a customer for years and this is how you get treated.

• Resolution Statement

• Woodforest National Bank Customer Care's Response · May 01, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to share the details of your recent experience. We'd like to take a closer look into what happened. Please send an email to [protected]@woodforest.com with your contact information.

Ch