Woodbury Nissan / awful experience
On 6/22/09, I signed lease paperwork for a new '09 Maxima. Melissa Riley(business manager) and Michael Murray(sales person) told me my car was a high performance car, would need to use a particular highly priced oil when changing the oil(stating I would pay over $135 for an oil change, every 3 months). Therefore, she talked me into adding the $30 gold package warranty(which includes free oil change). The next day I called around and discovered the dealership overestimated the true cost of an oil change. I recently discovered I will have to take one furlough day per month for the next 10 months. On 6/23/09, I called Melissa hoping to remove the gold package warranty; she refused(stating "she didnt twist my arm & to make me add the extra warranty"). I explained my furlough situation; Nissan still refused. I feel if greed wasnt a factor the business manager could have voided the initial contract and allowed me to sign a new one. This dealership is all about money, they treat you like a human being until you sign on the dotted line. Would recommend people to stay away!
More Woodbury Nissan Complaints & Reviews
- Nissan Murano Transfer Case - problems with transfer case 
- Nissan Motor Acceptance Corportation - car loan customer service 
- Nissan Altima - rear brake problems 
- Nissan Canada - poor customer service 
- Nissan USA - shoddiest customer service I have ever experienced! 
- Nissan Motor Company - I am not satisfied with Nissan of Chico's service on my vehicle.
- Nissan Teana - dashboard
- Nissan - nissan versa 2014 defective automatic transmission
- Nissan - 2012 nissan versa takata airbag recall
- Nissan - bad service