Woman Within / Advertizing

1 1315 Parker Ave SWCleveland, TN, United States Review updated:

World Financial Network National Bank (dba: Woman Within) has allowed Reservation Rewards to perpetrate a scam on it's customers.

I went to the website to order clothing from them and evidently when I completed the order, this company has a way to trick you into signing up for whatever they are selling. I did not knowingly sign up for this, I just wanted to order clothes, as I have done since 1973.

This bank has since harrassed me on the phone several times daily, added late charges to my account and reported this to the credit bureau.

I paid for the clothes I bought, so all they are charging me for is this scam and their scam; late charges.

I have asked them for months to close the account and they will not.

I have told them repeatedly that I am not going to pay for this scam, yet they keep harrassing me.

I have gone on the Internet to see if this is happening to others. Yes it is and there are hundreds of complaints on several websites.

I have entered into a class action lawsuit against Reservation Rewards and have complained about this to every website I can find.

We have to bail out banks so they can screw us.

Nancy Baker

Comments

• Ap
      15th of Apr, 2009

I totally agree with the fact that they are committing a fraud. They keep saying that if you check this box you will get 10 dollars the next time you order. But, what really happens is that you signed up for them to take 10 dollars a month out of your account. cute huh!!!
    Anna

• Bi
      15th of Feb, 2010

Thanks for posting your experience with them. I just happened upon this site and the pricing looked reasonable, so I started to add things to my cart but when I tried to enter a promotional code for free shipping, they wouldn't take it even though it was right there on their website as an offer. Then they tried to get me to add more to my cart. By this time, I was starting to get suspicious of them as a reputable website, so I did a search and found a lot of complaints listed about them. Now I will just forget about shopping on their site and go to a local store instead.

• Re
      27th of Feb, 2010

there is no trick here...just read the damn thing before you click to get the $10.00 coupon. It says right there that you'll be charged each month for the Reservation rewards thing. ALL you gotta do is click NO THANKS...and that ends it. Ive shopped there for a few years now and had it happen to me...ONCE...that's alll it took to finally read what I was "clicking" to get the $10 bucks