Woman Within / Advertizing
World Financial Network National Bank (dba: Woman Within) has allowed Reservation Rewards to perpetrate a scam on it's customers.
I went to the website to order clothing from them and evidently when I completed the order, this company has a way to trick you into signing up for whatever they are selling. I did not knowingly sign up for this, I just wanted to order clothes, as I have done since 1973.
This bank has since harrassed me on the phone several times daily, added late charges to my account and reported this to the credit bureau.
I paid for the clothes I bought, so all they are charging me for is this scam and their scam; late charges.
I have asked them for months to close the account and they will not.
I have told them repeatedly that I am not going to pay for this scam, yet they keep harrassing me.
I have gone on the Internet to see if this is happening to others. Yes it is and there are hundreds of complaints on several websites.
I have entered into a class action lawsuit against Reservation Rewards and have complained about this to every website I can find.
We have to bail out banks so they can screw us.
More Woman Within Complaints & Reviews
- RED Woman Within - misuse of credit card 
- RED Woman Within - charging for a BO
- Woman Within - Scam 
- Woman Within - selling credit card info to #866-657-3826 
- Woman Within Credit Card - Late Payment Charge When Payment Was Submitted on Their Website the Day BEFORE Due Date 
- Woman Within - disappearance of once available sizes
- Woman Within - exchange/refund policy
- Woman Within - exchange/refund not honored 
- Woman Within - labor day sale
- Woman Within - order not received