Wmv Match.com / somehow, they got my credit card info and made charges to my bank account
Well, WMV Match.com got my card as well. I don't know if they are associated with "Match.com", which we have seen advertisements for, but never used. We check our bank account activity online daily, and saw two charges, (that we did not make), to WMV Match.com. One charge was a little over $107.00, and the other charge was for 39.99. I canceled my card and then I went to my credit union, and filled out the fraud forms, and per their suggestion, I called the local county sheriff, who came to my home and took the report. I was assigned a case number to pass along to the Dallas, TX District Attorney's office, as Dallas is where Match.com is based. I left the DA a message, but no one ever called back.. Now, here's the kicker to this...ALL THIS HAPPENED ON MY WEDDING DAY!
I now see that the $107.00 charge has been credited to my account, but am still out the 39.99. No one from Match.com, the Dallas District Attorney's Office, nor my credit union has called me back on any of this. I have concerns that the county sheriff's office just isn't equipped to effectively investigate this type of fraud complaint, and the Dallas D.A.'s office didn't even respond to a phone call, therefore the person or persons responsible for stealing all of this money is continuing to get away with it.
More Wmv Match.com Complaints & Reviews
- Wmv*match.com - unauthorized charges 
- Match.com - cannot stop emails from match.com 
- Match.com - unable to sign into my account 
- Match.com - blocking practices 
- Match.com - most paid male members are players 
- Match.com - my account got terminated
- Match.com - whole service
- Match.com - the messages I send to patential partner's are not being sent word for word.
- Match.com - termination of my account
- Match.com - is opening emails from match is costing me my relationship