Wmv Match.com / somehow, they got my credit card info and made charges to my bank account

1 Dallas, TX, United States Review updated:

Well, WMV Match.com got my card as well. I don't know if they are associated with "Match.com", which we have seen advertisements for, but never used. We check our bank account activity online daily, and saw two charges, (that we did not make), to WMV Match.com. One charge was a little over $107.00, and the other charge was for 39.99. I canceled my card and then I went to my credit union, and filled out the fraud forms, and per their suggestion, I called the local county sheriff, who came to my home and took the report. I was assigned a case number to pass along to the Dallas, TX District Attorney's office, as Dallas is where Match.com is based. I left the DA a message, but no one ever called back.. Now, here's the kicker to this...ALL THIS HAPPENED ON MY WEDDING DAY!

I now see that the $107.00 charge has been credited to my account, but am still out the 39.99. No one from Match.com, the Dallas District Attorney's Office, nor my credit union has called me back on any of this. I have concerns that the county sheriff's office just isn't equipped to effectively investigate this type of fraud complaint, and the Dallas D.A.'s office didn't even respond to a phone call, therefore the person or persons responsible for stealing all of this money is continuing to get away with it.

Comments

• Be
      20th of Jan, 2009
    Wmv Match.com - THEY TOOK 34.99 OUT MY ACCOUNT
    MATCH.COM

THEY TOOK 34.99 OUT MY ACCOUNT WITH OUT ME KNOWING JUST FIND OUT TODAY SHOULD I CANCEL MY CREDICT CARD?

• Mi
      12th of Jul, 2009

they took 39.99 out of my account with out authorization from me. how did they get my account.

• Ya
      11th of Apr, 2010
    Wmv Match.com - charged my account.
    wmv match.com
    North Carolina

i did not tell them to give me an account . i want the account canceled.they charged my checking account 43.54.i did not tell them to do so .is their a way to get my 43.54 back

• Na
      1st of May, 2011

Charging my Credit Card without my knowledge or consent for an online senior site

• Ak
      30th of Oct, 2011
    Wmv Match.com - unauthorized charge
    Durham
    North Carolina

i was charged on $ 34.99 on 10/27/2011 and i have no relation with this company. with seeing how many folks across the US have complained about fraudulent charges you would think they would be investigated.

• Kg
      17th of Oct, 2012
    Wmv Match.com - unauthorised charge

Unauthorised charge to my account of $83.08 and this is not the First time.I seen this in my bank statements.

• La
      18th of Nov, 2014
    Wmv Match.com - Fraud charges
    WMV Match.com

I logged int0 my PayPal account today 11/18/2014 to find 3 fraud charges from this account. 2- for $71.97 and 1- for $88.16 I have reported these to PayPal, but I am out the money until PayPal finishes their investigation.