[Resolved] WLY Complete Savingssaving

Hi
I have the problem, I have never used your services, I did not agree you take money from my account! Please refund my money you have been stolen, thanks!
I never been Sign-Up for Any saving service 1 year ago they taking my money for notingh and If im not getting 150£ tefumd i w'll Go to court and i will make big complen about
Wly comlete savings
Ref number:[protected]

• Resolution statement

• CompleteSaveUK.'s Response, Dec 27, 2018

Hello Aladar120825,

I will be happy to assist you but currently I cannot identify your Complete Savings membership record. Please contact me directly so that I can find your record and resolve your query. I can be reached at [protected]@completesavings.co.uk.

The only way to become a member is to enter your details in full on the Complete Savings sign-up page. The details required are: your name, your email address (twice), your postal address, and your credit or debit card details for the monthly billing. It is mentioned in several places on the sign-up page that following 30 days free membership, there is a monthly fee - hence why you are required to provide your credit/debit card details on the sign-up page. To complete your sign-up, you must click a "Yes" button to agree to the terms and conditions of the programme. There is no other way of creating a membership but to provide your details in full and click the "YES" button on the sign-up page.

I hope you contact me directly soon so I can resolve your query for you.

Kind regards,