Wly Complete Save / taking money from my account
Today i was checking my banking app And noticed this charge of 15 pound for wly.complete save
I thought it was a petrol charge as Id recently filled my car
But i put in 30 pounds of fuel
On further investigation this charge has been happening every month
Since last year
Im livid i didnt sign up for anything
Or give my details So how the hell are they getting away with this
Anybody know how to claim Your money back
As my bank said speak to them
And there useless
Complete Savings / Complete Save Customer Care's Response, Jul 01, 2018
I will be happy to assist you but currently I cannot identify your record. Please contact me directly so that I can find your record and resolve your query. I can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Complete Savings is an online membership programme ideal for those who shop online regularly. Complete Savings members have access to a wide range of cashback deals, including an initial cashback reward, a monthly cashback reward, discounted gift cards and 10% cashback at over 650 online stores.
The only way to become a member is to enter your details in full on the Complete Savings sign-up page. The details required are: your name, your email address (twice), your postal address, and your credit or debit card details for the monthly billing. It is mentioned in several places on the sign-up page that following 30 days free membership, there is a monthly fee - hence why you are required to provide your credit/debit card details on the sign-up page. To complete your sign-up, you must click a "Yes" button to agree to the terms and conditions of the programme. There is no other way of creating a membership but to provide your details in full and click the "YES" button on the sign-up page.
I hope you contact me directly soon so I can resolve your query for you.
More Wly Complete Save Complaints & Reviews
- Complete Save - unauthorized charges 
- Complete Savings - scamming credit card numbers 
- Complete Save - fraud 
- WLY*CompleteSave.co.uk - unauthorized charges to bank account 
- Wly Complete Save - money taken from my credit card monthly without authorisation 
- Complete Savings / Complete Save - wly* complete save
- Complete Savings - unauthorised bank withdrawal
- Complete Savings / Complete Save - completesave.co.uk switzerland
- Complete Savings / Complete Save - fraud
- Complete Savings / Complete Save - monthly debit being taken from my account since november 2015