Wly Complete Save / taking money from my account

1 Uk, United Kingdom Review updated:

Today i was checking my banking app And noticed this charge of 15 pound for wly.complete save
I thought it was a petrol charge as Id recently filled my car
But i put in 30 pounds of fuel
On further investigation this charge has been happening every month
Since last year
Im livid i didnt sign up for anything
Or give my details So how the hell are they getting away with this

Anybody know how to claim Your money back
As my bank said speak to them
And there useless

• Hello Azbo:

I will be happy to assist you but currently I cannot identify your record. Please contact me directly so that I can find your record and resolve your query. I can be reached at mary@completesavings.co.uk.

The only way to become a member is to enter your details in full on the Complete Savings sign-up page. The details required are: your name, your email address (twice), your postal address, and your credit or debit card details for the monthly billing. It is mentioned in several places on the sign-up page that following 30 days free membership, there is a monthly fee - hence why you are required to provide your credit/debit card details on the sign-up page. To complete your sign-up, you must click a "Yes" button to agree to the terms and conditions of the programme. There is no other way of creating a membership but to provide your details in full and click the "YES" button on the sign-up page.

I hope you contact me directly soon so I can resolve your query for you.

Kind regards,
    Mary
    Complete Savings

Az
Jun 27, 2018

Comments

• St
      17th of Jul, 2018

I have just found out that on filling in details for MyHermes account in Sept 2016, that exactly 1 month later Wly.completesaving.com have been taking £15 from my account until July 2018. This is a £450 total for using Hermes (a cheaper way to courier postal items around the UK) twice.

The freephone number has a message that says, "sorry we are experiencing an emergency" and the line cuts out. I have emailed mary@ as shown above and my bank which is 1005 online has advised me that hopefully I will get my money back as the account is considered a 'recurring transaction' linked to card purchases only; and had it been a Direct Debit the bank could take the company to task and refund me straight away.

I hope I can get this money back! There is no way I signed up for it, i have checked to see if any email confirmation was received at that time or since and I have had nothing in regards to this 'account' being set up. the idea that th only way I could have signed up is by putting in sets of details known only to me at least twice and what not MUST be something that CompleteSave can prove?

Thanks