[Resolved] WLY* Complete Saveillegal charging of my credit card

Unauthorized charging of my Swedish credit card August 2016 - April 2017.
WLY* Complete Save has been charging my credit card which is now blocked.
I have never signed up for this service so it is clear the details were copied from one of my purchases during August last year. I do not shop in UK so there is absolutely no reason for me to sign up for their services and I studiously avoid this type of service. What they have done is completely illegal and a complete scandal! Surely there must be a fraud squad in UK to put a stop to this nefarious business. One only needs to check on the net to see how many hundreds they have cheated. Small amounts each time but the scam goes on regardless. Multiply by thousands it really is atrocious!

• Resolution Statement

• CompleteSaveUK.'s Response · May 18, 2017

Hello Kesoowen:

I will be happy to assist you but currently I cannot identify your record. Please contact me directly so that I can find your record and resolve your query. I can be reached at [protected]@completesavings.co.uk

The only way to become a member is to enter your details in full on the Complete Savings sign-up page. The details required are: your name, your email address (twice), your postal address, and your credit or debit card details for the monthly billing. It is mentioned in several places on the sign-up page that following 30 days free membership, there is a monthly fee - hence why you are required to provide your credit/debit card details on the sign-up page. To complete your sign-up, you must click a "Yes" button to agree to the terms and conditions of the programme. There is no other way of creating a membership but to provide your details in full and click the "YES" button on the sign-up page.

I hope you contact me directly soon so I can resolve your query for you.

Kind regards,