Wizz Air / telephone charges and website transaction information.
I am from the US and use credit cards from US Banks. WizzAir is not able to process transactions from US Banks and makes no mention of this on their website.
After unsuccessfully trying to buy a ticket on their website, the only indicated reason was "transaction denied". So I called WizzAir, the call announcement informed me there would be a charge of $0.65 for each minute and a minimum of 5 minutes. My phone charge was $9.90 for 4 minutes. My normal phone rate is $0.022 per minute.
Calling WizzAir to learn why I could not pay for their ticket cost me near $10.
More Wizz Air Complaints & Reviews
- Wizz Air - payment error
- Wizzair - ignoring requests and take money from credit card
- Wizzair - online booking 
- Wizz Air - very disappointing 
- Wizzair - luggage payment 
- Wizzair - flight w64459 from london luton airport to cyprus larnaca airport on july 1st 2018
- Wizz Air - they charge air passenger duty for children, illegally, on flights departing from uk
- Wizz Air - wizz air
- Wizz Air - extortionate charge for a baggage. want a full refund.
- Wizz Air - online check-in additional fees