Wish.com / my order or lack of

1 noel, MO, United States Review updated:

Won't let me pay for my order wanting my bank statement for the love of Pete I'm not buying a house from you!why can't you just take my order and let me pay for it?? I have never experienced this type of run-around.if you think I suck as a customer let me know I can always take my business elsewhere.i would really like to fill this last order I have in with the promo code18fall I get fifty percent off.maybe that's why you won't let me order.i had better receive all my other orders.to date I have only received 1 item don't think I won't report to the better business bureau and I'll go as far as I need to I'll retain legal representation and you'll pay for it.dont think for a second that I'll take this mess lying down.Hell hath no fury...

Sa
Oct 11, 2018

Comments

• De
      12th of Oct, 2018

Wish (Wish)

Oct 5, 20:49 IST

Hello Deb,

Thanks for letting us know regarding your concern. Sorry to hear that your package didn't arrive yet. Unfortunately, sometimes things go wrong when shipping packages overseas and occasionally orders do get lost. If you can't tell where your package is from the tracking information and your estimated shipping time has passed, it's time to open a refund request through the app. This is the fastest and easiest way to get your money back.

To begin the refund process:
    1.Tap the 'Order History' tab from the drop down menu at the top of the screen.
    2.Find your missing item on the page.
    3.Tap on the big blue 'Request Refund' button under that item.
    4.Follow the prompts to and fill out the required information to open your refund request.

This will open a request in our system and you should receive a reply within 24 hours.

I hope this helps. Please let us know if you have any other questions, we are more than happy to assist.

Step
    Wish Customer Support

Marsland, Deb (Port Pirie West Primary School)

• De
      12th of Oct, 2018

I have tried this but cannot get into my order history