Wish.com / 2018 t20 smart watch

Item was sent to Brampton Canada and i live in Scarborough Canada so i need answers because it was delivered yet i got no item. My watch was not delivered and you guys keep up your helpless contract support that keeps repeating the same mess over and over. First you tell me to wait a little longer for a week and I still haven't got my item I need my item now!

Wish.com
Wish.com

Hy
Oct 01, 2018

Comments

Oct 03, 2018

You should contact the 3rd party seller that you bought the item from on Wish.com, wish does not sell items and does not ship items, it is simply a platform for 3rd party sellers to sell their items, kind of like eBay. It really is not Wish's fault, they should take the appropriate action, and I am sure if this seller has gotten a lot of complaints like yours, they will do something about it. But try contacting the seller directly instead of wish.com, sellers are usually more than willing to help, but when a customer goes to the platform that we are selling on instead of us directly, it is most likely we arent going to get a chance to try to make it right with our customers, and you'll end up most likely just getting a refund instead of the product you wanted, which the seller can narrow down what the problem is and help fix it. Now if they do not help you fix it and is not willing to work with their customers, that is when you should go to Wish directly, you will then have messages as proof as well..