Wirefly.com / Rip off
I went online to get phone through wirefly for tmobile services. I was told I have to pay for the phones and the first months service in advance. I paid wirefly a total of $523.00. I called Tmobile to next day to set up easy pay and was informed by tmobile that they never recieved any money from wirefly on my behalf and I now had a balance with them. After myself and tmobile contacted them they had no trace of my $523.00 that I paid with my credit card! I canceled the service with wirefly and fedex and told them not to ship the items. Afterwards, wirefly contacted Fedex and had them to ship the items anyway! I refuse the items and sent them back, I called wirefly to ask about my money and they lied and told me I had to get my money from tmobile, but tmobile never got any money from wirefly. I had to contact my bank for the bank to credit my account and retrieve the funds back from wirefly.com.
Please Beware People, Don't Buy Anything From Wirefly.com
It is a SCAM!!!
More Wirefly.com Complaints & Reviews
- Wirefly - Scam and cheating 
- Wirefly - Wirefly/Simplexity Fraud and Un-fair service 
- Wirefly - Avoid Wirefly! 
- Wirefly - monies refunded back to my account 
- Wirefly.com - Not a credible site 
- Wirefly Is The Worst - liars 
- Wirefly/Simplexity - An early termination fee on a phone that I am still currently using 
- WIREFLY .COM - Scam 
- Wirefly/Simplexity - Be cool! It is a robbery... 
- Wirefly - Stealing my money