Wirefly cell phone plans / offer scam
I spent two hours of my time reseaching phones and plans. I ordered a plan thru wirefly at a given price. I gave them my SS#, my driver's license number, and obviously my credit card information. The next day, I receive an email indicating the order is not complete and I need to contact them. I called them and got a man on the phone named "smith" whose English I could barely understand. Well, Smith informs me that I need to "upgrade" to a more expensive plan or the deal is off. He gave no explanation why their system did not prompt me, if I was not able to get the chosen plan at the price offered. I told him to cancel the plan, but it just burns me all the time I spent and the personal information I devulged...for nothing. What a horrible company.
More Wirefly cell phone plans Complaints & Reviews
- Wirefly - Scam and cheating 
- Wirefly - Wirefly/Simplexity Fraud and Un-fair service 
- Wirefly - Avoid Wirefly! 
- Wirefly - monies refunded back to my account 
- Wirefly.com - Not a credible site 
- Wirefly - New Wirefly is great
- Wirefly Is The Worst - liars 
- Wirefly/Simplexity - An early termination fee on a phone that I am still currently using 
- WIREFLY .COM - Scam 
- Wirefly/Simplexity - Be cool! It is a robbery...