Winners International / $2.5 Million & New Car

BEWARE: David Goodman called my brother several times soliciting money for the "handling fee" to have the prizes delivered to him. He gave my brother the number [protected] to call saying he was legit. Of course this is a scam. First he requested $480 ... when my brother wouldn't give him that amount, he pressed until he finally got down to $68. While the amount of money is smaller, the scam is still the same. My brother wired the money to Hanover Jamaica, Wi. This was the part that save him ... he was able to get his money back including the fees since this city doesn't exist and no one picked up the money. The guy called today, still saying the money and vehicle is his, he just needed to RESEND the money but to a different number. I encouraged my brother to say no more. We also told Mr. Goodman (yeah right) that we are reporting him to the US Attorney General. Hopefully that will make him stop calling ...

Sort by: Date | DownRating

Comments

• Ti
      20th of Mar, 2010

Mr Cristopher King told my wife she had won £2.5 Million and a BMW he gave Kerone Aleott Kingston Jamaica WI and a TCM transere only avalable at UK Post Offices they asked for £75 to cover charges and a contact number 0018768632857 to inform them when I had the TCM tracking number I contacted the UK Police and they told me it was probably a scam I gave them a number and they told me the car was Black and the cheque and two police officers and the accountant and himself were on their way I assume the Air crew strike is stopping their affival TCM machines don't exist in the UK nice try.