Wingstop / closing early / rudeness
After a long, exhausting day at work, I was having major cravings for my local Wingstop at Indian Springs Shopping Center in The Woodlands, Texas. But much to my sadness, I came to realize the store was ready closed at 9:45pm. Wait, well that's not right...they close at 10pm...Now don't get me wrong, the manager Arthur is great and is always more than happy to serve anyone and everyone with enthusiasm. But tonight he wasn't present. Instead there were two teenage boys who used profanity under their breath as my coworker and I stepped inside the building. For a moment I hesitated, then decided to walk back out and eat elsewhere. As we walked back out the door, they exclaimed, "Yeah we're closed!" It almost felt insulting. Everywhere else around my work is closed by 8 or 9pm on Sundays, so I was always dependent to appease my hunger after work at Wingstop with my coworker. Again, the manager is always more than happy to offer his business to us. And this has happened before, except that time it was 9:30 and the door was already locked. It's a shame that to them, losing business was worth the extra fifteen minutes they received to close shop and get home sooner.
More Wingstop Complaints & Reviews
- Wingstop - bad customer service 
- Wingstop - customer service 
- Wingstop - poor, poor customer sevice
- Wingstop - missing 10 wings manager not willing to give me credit for missing wings
- Wing Stop combo meal - Poor Quality of Fries 
- Wingstop Restaurants - manager
- Wingstop Restaurants - take out order
- Wingstop Restaurants - theft! refusing to give refund for items not given or inedible.
- Wingstop Restaurants - customer service and food
- Wingstop Restaurants - 10 lemon pepper wings