Windstream / phone charges
I was a customer of Alltell . I recieved a sales call from Windstream telling me about all of the available plans .
I was told I could add long distance for an additional $5.00 mt . I said great do it, not knowing alltell was being absorbed by Windstream. Needless to say I recieved a bill for an additional $45.00 mt. Called Windstream, Mam it looks like you ordered several different services, we wnt over everything for 1/2 hour and rep was supposed to fix everything to reflect my original order. This month I recieve bill for increased amount . Call, call, call . We cant change anything, we cant reduce your bill, we cant change your service plan, yada, yada, yada.I look for another carrier, no provider for this area, no provider like vonage to use sattelite internet service with phone . I decided that I will not pay 90.00 mt for a land line.
Windstream you can kiss my ### goodbye, I can use my cell and I can use Microsoft office to fax when I need to . Thanks Windstream for the opprotunity to educate the public, we dont need you !
More Windstream Complaints & Reviews
- Windstream DSL Internet - poor service provided! 
- Windstream - phone company charges fee for no service! 
- Windstream Communications - porting of number 
- One Touch Direct / Windstream - repeat calls and failing to remove my number 
- Windstream - fraud and scam 
- Windstream Communications - payment not received
- Windstream Communications - telephone
- Windstream Communications - internet service
- Windstream Communications - phone repair service 
- Windstream Communications - phone landline