Windstream / customer service
Windstream is an awful company! I first switched to Windstream when I moved. I called all the companies in town to find out the best deals on cable, internet and phone and Windstream had an excellent bundle deal, $70 a month for the first year, $89 a month after that. It would include Dish network and wireless internet. Well, of course it was too good to be true. My first bill was over $350.00. All the set up costs and a bunch of crap added to the bill that I never agreed to!! For an entire month I called windstream to fix the bill. They had outrageous charges that I never agreed to sign up for and after multiple calls they took the charges off, but that still didn't equal the amount that I originally heard from the company when I first signed up. So here I am with my second bill, and what do you know. I have a $136.00 bill, far from the $70 a month service that I signed up for. As for customer service they have not been helpful one bit!
How can a company be allowed to tell customers one price, but then completely change it was they have you locked. When I asked them why the amount is different to what I originally signed up for I got two answers. 1. I'm not sure who told you that you can get service for that amount...it's too low, we would never agree to that and 2. well, the bill is only slightly higher than what you signed up for, so what's the big deal.
More Windstream Complaints & Reviews
- Windstream DSL Internet - poor service provided! 
- Windstream - phone company charges fee for no service! 
- Windstream Communications - porting of number 
- One Touch Direct / Windstream - repeat calls and failing to remove my number 
- Windstream - fraud and scam 
- Windstream Communications - Customer Support
- Windstream Communications - internet
- Windstream Communications - Internet
- Windstream Communications - payment not received
- Windstream Communications - telephone