Windstream / e-mail rejections which are invalid
Since windstream bought valor (our previous provider), e-mail service has been on a steady decline. Beginning in Sept. 06, my messages to one recipient started to be blocked every so often. Beginning in February, all messages were blocked. After many calls to windstream techs, all I got was that some spammer was using their ISP, that it had to go to Australia (?!) to be fixed, blah, blah, blah. I was persistent, and earlier this month, March, a tech actually suggested that I open a g-mail account. Why should I have to change my e-mail address, inform my recipients, change all my e-bay, business passwords because THEY cannot provide a service? I have contacted the Consumer Protection Agency and have filled out a complaint. If this doesn't do it, I'm not stopping there.
I AM creative, and I WILL receive the service I pay for.
More Windstream Complaints & Reviews
- Windstream DSL Internet - poor service provided! 
- Windstream - phone company charges fee for no service! 
- Windstream Communications - porting of number 
- One Touch Direct / Windstream - repeat calls and failing to remove my number 
- Windstream - fraud and scam 
- Windstream Communications - windstream internet service
- Windstream Communications - over charge upon disconection
- Windstream Communications - internet 
- Windstream Communications - repair of phone service 
- Windstream Communications - customer support