Windstream / super slow dsl

Windstream continues to service me with very slow dsl. Sure, I have inquired about this problem. You get a "cookie-cutter" response from some so called "technical support". My neighbor suffering from the same problem, has not only repeatedly contacted Windstream but has sent a letter to executives. Windstream response to the problem is that "we are working on it". Of course, there is still no results. It is amazing that my dsl is actually slower that the dial-up that had before.

N  16th of Nov, 2007 by
Windstream I believe is a fraudulent and deceiving company by all standards. For example my DSl service is not stable by any means. I signed up for 1.5mbps service and for almost 10 days I been getting dial up speeds 40kbps. I call wind stream I get connected to a tech from a far away country INDIA! And on top of all that you can't understand a word they are saying camel the camel. Each time you call a tech you get a different story. "Look outside to see if branch or tree down on line" or some other certain ethnic strategy. Im sorry I want to talk to someone from the States please. Guess what I never been connected to one yet but thats ok I am going to cancel my service. Sorry wind stream your excuses for server problems or prising problems or even fallen tree problems are just excuses. Your company can't deliver what you promise. Nada.
A  2nd of Sep, 2010 by
I just tested my connection with speedtest.net. I wa 1.31 GB download and .38 upload! This is costing me time and money as I am paying someone to upload info to my online shopping cart. Windstream never has credited my account anything and always says 'they are aware they have a problem with one of their servers and are working on it'. What [censor]. I am so sick of corporate greed and bad products and bad service. The other one on the top of my s--t list is HP.
A  25th of Apr, 2011 by
paying for 3.0 mb i very seldom have a 1mb and yea the rest of the time it wont work at all!
i called them and told some idiot that i would like to get what i pay for or pay for what i get.
well i get this spill about everyone in my town is having trouble (well da) i told the idiot i didnt figure that was my fault and seems to me that would be all the more reason to fix it, then he tells me oh yea were going to fix it the 29th of may yea right i havve come to the conclusion there is no one that works there is capable of fixing it.

Windstream Communications Logo Windstream Communications