Windham Professionals / Constant Calls & Harrassment

Phone: 610-965-9297
I am a 60+ woman who rents an apartment in Emmaus, PA. About a year ago, a representative from Wyndam Pros began calling me regarding Richard Lyons, a man I do not know. Wyndam would leave messages on my home answering machine. I never listened to the entire message as instructed since I was not Richard Lyons. I finally decided to pick up the phone last week when the representative called so I could let her know I do not know Richard Lyons and to please stop calling. The rep stated that she had a right to call me because she received my number from a Government agency. I became irritated and abruptly stated again that I did not know the man and hung up. The rep called back and left a message on my answering machine stating that I was immature and she would be calling me every night, which she has. The phone company told me I should just change my number. What a hassle that would be. I've always paid my bills on time and consider myself a good citizen. Why do I need to go through this trouble for someone I don't even know?? How do I get them to stop???

Windham Professionals Logo Windham Professionals