Williams-Sonoma / Shipping practices leave much to be desired

Williams-Sonoma - www.williams-sonoma.com

I ordered 7 items from them on 10/19/07. I was told that I would have all items by 10 /25/07. I rec'd 2 items on 10/23/07. One of which was packed in a plastic tub with two cooling packs that had turned to water. The box that is was packed in was way too large for the item. I could have put in 20 tubs that's how big it was. On 10/24 I rec'd 3 of the items in one box. They were ok. I also ordered 2 rolls of link sausage. After a phone call to them for the second time I was told that they would ship on 10/29/07. I said no way and cancel that order. They are supposed to send me another tub that was in the big box but who knows! They are very nice of the phone but they're shipping practices leave much to be desired. I told the girl on the phone today that I would never order from them again. Who needs all this hassled of mail every day and some of it spoiled.

Va

Comments

• Da
      11th of Nov, 2018
    West Elm - Shipping Fee
    Alpharetta GeorgiaAlpharetta
    Westelm.com

I am planning to buy a lot furniture from west elm ($5000) and they want me to pay shipping for few items that they do not have at the store. I talk with the manager of the store and she is not willing to waive the shipping. I guess I will have to spend my money somewhere else.
    Guzmandaniel82@yahoo.com