Wigsis / wigs

1 China Grove, NC, United States Review updated:

Do not i say again do not purchase anything from this chinese company. Their wig products are horrible the poorest quality
i have ever seen. How i wished i had read this site before i purchased the wigs. I am out over three hundred dollars and the wigs are in the garbage. You wait for months and they tell you they are making the wig. The wigs look nothing like the pictures on their internet site. The colors also look fake. The most sub standard product i have seen in a long time. Horrible.

Da
Apr 9, 2018

Comments

• Li
      22nd of Apr, 2018

I agree with you 100%. I recently purchased two wigs from them. They are just hideous, I have talked to the so called customer service to "Candy" and Mildred" ha! What kind of Chinese names are these? I was thinking the might not even be women, who knows about these people. You do have the bank on your side, I called them and the are giving my money back and doing a investigation. the bank told me, they can stop them from doing business with them, if they find fraud on their part. This is fairly easy to prove with these crooks. I hope you able to get your money also. GOOD LUCK!