[Resolved] WhyNotLeaseIt

Posted: Jul 11, 2017 by

mattress purchase

I purchased a mattress from Sears for $428 . This was my first time utilizing your service and I was told basically that I can just make monthly payments no interest no APR charges or anything of that sort . I made 6 payments of $71.33 which would have paid the $428 off. I call to confirm that I was finish making payments and they told me that they would continue to take payments out of my account or I can give them $235.40 to close out the account. This is a scam and one of the biggest rip-off possible. I am closing that account where they will not take another payment from me and will be seeking legal advice. I have leased vehicles in the past and I have never encountered anything like this and which I am encountering for a miserable $428. Where do you people get off asking me to pay an additional $235.40 to stop you from taking payments out of my account or as you say to close the lease account. the lease account should have closed once I finish paying the purchase price of what I purchased since there was no interest or apr's no fees whatsoever on the account. And the person I spoke with over the phone had the audacity to tell me to return the mattress after I've already paid my $428. How dare they!!

Resolution statement

WhyNotLeaseIt Customer Care's Response, Jul 14, 2017
Dear luckielucci,

I am very sorry to hear of you rmisunderstanding. We reached out to you today and we have resovled this issue.

Thank you!
Complaint comments Comments (0) Complaint country United States Complaint category Home & Garden

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree