[Resolved] WhyNotLeaseIt / mattress purchase
I purchased a mattress from Sears for $428 . This was my first time utilizing your service and I was told basically that I can just make monthly payments no interest no APR charges or anything of that sort . I made 6 payments of $71.33 which would have paid the $428 off. I call to confirm that I was finish making payments and they told me that they would continue to take payments out of my account or I can give them $235.40 to close out the account. This is a scam and one of the biggest rip-off possible. I am closing that account where they will not take another payment from me and will be seeking legal advice. I have leased vehicles in the past and I have never encountered anything like this and which I am encountering for a miserable $428. Where do you people get off asking me to pay an additional $235.40 to stop you from taking payments out of my account or as you say to close the lease account. the lease account should have closed once I finish paying the purchase price of what I purchased since there was no interest or apr's no fees whatsoever on the account. And the person I spoke with over the phone had the audacity to tell me to return the mattress after I've already paid my $428. How dare they!!
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
WhyNotLeaseIt Customer Care's Response, Jul 14, 2017
I am very sorry to hear of you rmisunderstanding. We reached out to you today and we have resovled this issue.
More WhyNotLeaseIt Complaints & Reviews
- Why Not Lease It - they rip off people 
- [Resolved] WhyNotLeaseIt - receiving a title of ownership 
- Why Not Lease It - payments 
- Why Not Lease It - 50 inch flat screen tv 
- [Resolved] Why Not Lease It - horrible program, things are not explained properly. rude customer service 
- WhyNotLeaseIt - sears holdings
- WhyNotLeaseIt - miscommunication
- WhyNotLeaseIt - kenmore washing machine
- WhyNotLeaseIt - return of portable washing machine
- Why Not Lease It - proscan tv