[Resolved] WhyNotLeaseIt — why not lease it scam
I purchased some items back in March 2017 total in 1003 dollars I made all my payments and when it past 6 months I was told that it would pay itself off after the payments in 9month period when I called to check on the amount of payments the rep said that I had paid $920 on the merchandise cost but that was not applied to the buyout option so when I asked where was the payment going to the rep said only toward the least amount and to buy out I owe 545 if I pay cash he said he would spread out over six weeks payment so in other words they decieved customers about the payout program never once said that they will be additional cost to buy the items after you have already paid for the merchandise items through lease program a big scam Sears and Kmart should be ashamed of themselves with things like this people should file a class action lawsuit this is horrible and ridiculous I will return everything and they can have it I will make sure to have all 11 of my co-workers cancel out their account because I am pretty sure they are not aware of this scam.
Customer Service has done everything in their power to resolve the complaint. All attempts to contact the customer have failed. Therefore, the complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and its services are concerned.
More WhyNotLeaseIt Complaints & Reviews
- Why Not Lease It - they rip off people
- WhyNotLeaseIt - receiving a title of ownership
- Why Not Lease It - payments
- Why Not Lease It - horrible program, things are not explained properly. rude customer service
- Why Not Lease It - 50 inch flat screen tv
- WhyNotLeaseIt - washer & dryer: company total scam!!!
- WhyNotLeaseIt - kenmore washing machine
- WhyNotLeaseIt - mattress purchase
- WhyNotLeaseIt - Cannot get the store to help with a product that we purchased and we need fixed
- WhyNotLeaseIt - unethical behavior