White Westinghouse Steam Iron Station / Fault is in the electrical wiring
I have a White Westinghouse steam iron station, 8J06 WW5100 (120V, 60 Hz, 1350 W), which I purchased at K-Mart in Waco, Texas. It steamed for only about a month. I fiddled with the steam tube/electrical wire from iron to base and found if I held it in a certain position it would steam....not something I'm prepared to do. I suspect the fault is in the electrical wiring, as steam should pass through a hose as long as it's being sent.
I'm not a great keeper of boxes or receipts and K-Mart requires both before the service desk personnel will even talk with a customer. At this point, I'd just like to locate the parts to fix the iron. It's either that or buy another. If I do that the new iron won't be White Westinghouse or from K-mart.
More White Westinghouse Steam Iron Station Complaints & Reviews
- Westinghouse LCD TV - Non existent support and warranty service 
- Westinghouse LCD TV SK-19H210S - Product Quality 
- White Westinghouse - Terrible quality product! 
- Westinghouse Digital - LCD T.V. 
- Westinghouse digital electronics - HDMI port not working, no customer support 
- Westinghouse Electric Corporation - warranty claim unresolved
- Westinghouse Electric Corporation - white-westinghouse clothes washing machine
- Westinghouse - 55 inch television
- Westinghouse - kitchen splash shield upc 56677 87767 number 6100076
- Westinghouse - service complaint in turkey regarding my white westinghouse fridge problem