Whirlpool Duet Washer / the product from hell!
In March 2006 I purchased a very expensive Whirlpool Duet washing machine. I moved into my new home and started using the machine in May. Today, on November 29, 2006 I washed a load of delicate clothes (a small load) only to hear water gushing all over my laundry room floor. It took me an hour to clean the floor, an hour to wring the clothes out and it took the Whirlpool dryer also purchased at the time over two hours to dry them. A pair of nice pants and a blouse was ruined of course and will never be useful again.
I called Lowe's where the washer was purchased who gave me a list of three Whirlpool dealers who would come out and service the machine since obviously it was under warranty. To my surprise after calling the Whirlpool dealers the first appointment is six days from now. I called Lowe's and the manager said "Oh Well, Lowe's didn't make it", and that is how it has ended.
I have broken my fingernails and my back cleaning up my new floor, I have used tons of electricity trying to dry the clothes, and I have ruined half of those clothes. Whirlpool buyers BEWARE.
More Whirlpool Duet Washer Complaints & Reviews
- Whirlpool Hot Water Heaters - product is junk, they don't honor warranty and the customer service sucks! 
- Whirlpool Gold Series Refrigerators - Model Gs6shexnl00 - electronic control pcb know defective by whirlpool - will not recall 
- Maytag / Whirlpool Centennial Washer Model#mvwc6esww1 - defective clothes washers 
- Whirlpool India / Refrigerator - whirlpool refrigerator found defective! 
- Whirlpool - I hate this stupid thing 
- Whirlpool Corporation - Oven glass/Microwave glass/Cabrio Washing Machine
- Whirlpool Corporation - washing machine
- Whirlpool - model umv1160cw-3 microwave
- Whirlpool Corporation - damaged product
- Whirlpool Corporation - dishwasher