Wet Seal / refund policy

Victorville, CA, United States Review updated:

this christmas my daughter received 2 pair of jeans purchased at wet seal. one pair fit fine the other pair was to small. I took the pants back for a even exchange of a larger size. but since I didn't have the receipt I was told there was nothing they could do. i asked for corporates number. I called explained my situation and basically with out any regards was told the same thing. So I'm stuck with a pair of jeans nobody can wear. What happend to the good old days of customer satisfaction. wet seal's return policy sucks. I know I'm not the first and won't be the last to be denied a refund or exchange at wet seal. but I know for sure they lost me as a customer.

Comments

• Le
      Apr 03, 2009

i agree. my daughter purchased a shirt there today and went back to return within an hour and was denied her cash back. in these trying times..they've lost me as a customer too.

Aug 27, 2009

its terrible there i got robbed and they said they couldnt do anything because they didnt have security cameras there!!!i used to shop a LOT there every week now im not going to go there never again

• Te
      Mar 05, 2011

i think they want a receipt because they dont want to risk returning jeans that werent paid for.