Westin Store / Return policy, linens

I purchased around $1400 worth of Westin product after loving them in the hotels. Once I washed the sheets and slept in them for a week or so, I realized they aren't nearly as comfortable as those in the hotel - I had even called the hotel prior to purchasing to confirm which product to buy! I tried today to return the sheets and pillowcases while keeping the rest - which I love - and was told that they will not accept returns once the product has been used or laundered. Poor customer service policy - when you're going to charge hundreds of dollars for sheets and pillowcases, you should allow people to return them if not fully satisfied - it's not like you can't use them in the hotels!! Extremely disappointed that Westin won't stand behind their product and offer the same type of customer service as their hotels or other service leaders do. Will not purchase from them again, and will try to stay in other hotels as well - I don't want any more of my money going to a company that is so unwilling to meet customer expectations.

Sa
Nov 1, 2016

Comments

• Wi
      1st of Nov, 2016

Their return policy is very very clear.

RETURN POLICY
    What is your return policy?

We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. We will gladly accept your timely return of new, unwashed items within 30 days of delivery. Returned merchandise should include the original packaging and be in the same condition as when it was received. Used or laundered merchandise cannot be returned unless defective.

Are there any items that are non-returnable?

Beds are not accepted for returns or exchange. Used or laundered pillows and bedding are not returnable.