Westgate Resorts / failure tyo answer my last 5 emails
I have now written 5 rmails between the 27th May and the 1st April asking about the deeds and/or docement relating to my timeshare WTE532. I phoned yesterday the 1st April and spoke to Hernan who said that he would investigate and call me back - still absolutely nothing. I wish to sell the timeshare because in my opinion it is the worst thing possible. In the past letters have arrived with NO date, NO signature and NO name. If I ring back NO body knows a thing and the paper the letter is written is not worth a light.
More Westgate Resorts Complaints & Reviews
- Westgate Resorts - class action 
- Westgate Resorts - Vacation Package - Westgate Resorts is duplicitous 
- Westgate Resorts Fraud - Fraud sales practices and no fraud dept 
- Westgate Resorts - refund policy 
- Westgate Resorts - tricks up their sleeves! 
- Westgate Resorts - the resort in general.
- Westgate Resorts - Items taken from room, and no useful follow up from security staff
- Westgate Resorts - timeshare
- Westgate Resorts - customer service
- Westgate Resorts - contract fraud