Westgate Resorts / failure tyo answer my last 5 emails

1 Kissimmee, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 001 407 355 158

I have now written 5 rmails between the 27th May and the 1st April asking about the deeds and/or docement relating to my timeshare WTE532. I phoned yesterday the 1st April and spoke to Hernan who said that he would investigate and call me back - still absolutely nothing. I wish to sell the timeshare because in my opinion it is the worst thing possible. In the past letters have arrived with NO date, NO signature and NO name. If I ring back NO body knows a thing and the paper the letter is written is not worth a light.
Regards

Andy Anderson

Comments

• Aw
      11th of Apr, 2008

I to am having trouble with westgate. They are such a rip off. No one answers our questions or complaints. I have tried to give it back even. They just keep threatening me. Any ideas what we could do to get some results from theis company?

• Je
      19th of Aug, 2008

i m an owner with weste gate for 10 years i never had any probleme i used my time share all over FRANCE, SPAIN, GERMANY, ... if you dont understand the product you have a probleme

12th of Oct, 2008

The next time you call ask the rep if your Account is in deeded status! If they say yes ask for the county courthouse phone number. You can call the courthouse and get a deed mailed to your home address. If they don't have the phone number ask for the county and you can get the phone number via net. If your account is not in deeded status, which your home resort being the towers it should be, ask for a copy of your contract and that you are willing to pay the ten dollars.

• 1s
      24th of Feb, 2009

Westgate Resort Timeshare - NO!!

These guys are worse than crooks because theve made an art of lying. We bought, we tried to get out, no replies- no service -no emails-etc...

We are Westgate resort slaves to a hotel in Las Vegas that has gone into financial stasis and wont be completed in time for our first stay. By then we will have paid out $12000 of our $17000 at 17% interest (they forgot to mention the interest).

We travel cheaper by internet than by their memberships or discounts.

Please God- protect the innocent and our children!!
    What have I done to myself??!!

Gullable Mark in Canada, "owner" Planet Hollywood Westgate

• Ak
      29th of Mar, 2009

i tried to use our timeshare we bought march of last year. when we went through the presentation, they promised us the stars and moon. they kept giving us a run around on reservations. they wouldn't return phone calls or emails. 2 weeks prior to when our vacation was scheduled, we still didn't have a room. after calling 10 times in a row, we finally got someone who spoke clear enough english to understand. they had a room for us...for $797. i was like wtf??? i've payed out over $7000 for timeshare in which the total price was $14000 over 10 years and can't even use it like it was promised. i ended up staying on disney property for $417.

oh and we haven't gotten our deed yet either. we even went over there while we were in orlando to find out what was going on. no one seems to know. i'm selling the stupid thing and filing a complaint with the better business bureau and florida attorney generals office.