Western Union / making collection of money impossible

1 Spain Review updated:

Recently, four persons sent a total amount of 8, 500 pounds inclusive of the transfer fee to Mr Lawrence Robert Powell who is one of my CEO´s with my company which is Capital Investment Project Management Ltd in London. There were 4 transactions sent by the following people from a Western Union agent in 16 Albany Parade, Brentford, Middlesex. Since then all but one of the transactions has been successfully collected by Mr Lawrence Powell. The details of the individual transactions are as follows:

Mr Martin Smith MCN [protected] paid.
Mr Sam Severa MCN [protected] paid.
Mr Jeffery James Dean MCN [protected] paid.
Mr Harold Barnard MCN [protected] blocked by Western Union in England due to complications caused by Western Union in Madrid, Spain.

I flew in the day after sending the money to Mr Lawrence Robert Powell who happens to be my company CEO and have wasted much valuable time, effort and money trying to resolve the final transaction. I am Mr Jeffery James Dean, Director of Capital Investment Project Management Ltd in London and am shocked, bewildered and flabbergasted by the way the whole situation has been handled by Western Union who spoke to Mr Harold Barnard, a retired 89 year old Management Consultant, as though he were a criminal or terrorist. He has been so traumatized and distressed by the experience that when I spoke to him on the telephone he said he was feeling suicidal. I am utterly outraged that this treatment of Mr Barnard by Western Union in London was the result of his inquiry as to why the final transaction had not been successful. I am and have been a loyal member of Western Union and have done thousands of transactions through Western Union for over a decade. This may be verified by records and my loyalty card at Western Union. The number of my card is: [protected]. In view of what I have said above, I expect a written apology for the atrocious treatment of Mr Harold Barnard by Western Union staff in London. This fiasco has all been caused by the staff of Western Union in Spain who have been at best unhelpful and at worst highly offensive for reasons which I cannot fathom as they are supposed to be conducting business for Western Union in a professional manner.

As I am here on business, my ID can be seen by Western Union in Spain and I ask you to unblock and release the final transaction immediately so that I may continue with my business affairs unhindered. For your records, my British passport number is: [protected]. Can I also point out that Western Union´s website states the business is conducted in a speedy and efficient manner which is why I chose this service for the transactions and it also clearly says that there is no limit to the amount of cash that can be transferred. Experience has taught me that this information is incorrect and I suggest that you update your misleading website to prevent your publicity image from being any further damaged.

Being on business in Spain, my Tmobile mobile [protected]) doesn't work and have an alternative spanish mobile number which I can be reached on. This number is: [protected]. Please can you contact me on receipt of this message.
Thanking you in advance.

Yours Sincerely,
Mr Jeffery James Dean.

Comments

• Mo
      16th of Jun, 2009

Requirement advertisement:
    Necessity to tax information collector for paying government tax through western union money qualified:
    Receiver's name: collector hadjia habiba ramoni
    Destination: Burkina faso
    City:ougadougou

• Jp
      10th of Jan, 2011

By the perfect spelling and thorough explanation That I can read here you seem to be a very respectable person.
    But not: You are a fraudster.
    Let me explain: Western Union cannot be used for business. It is only used to send money to people you know without any economic interest. Otherwise you'd be making a Money Laundering Crime in which Tax and Police Authorities shall be very interested.
    Just to add that those transactions you are mentioning were reported as "Advanced Fee Fraud "Scams in Spain. Maybe, that's why your "business" failed.
    I assume you have a Stone-face when you are posting a letter of complaint about this affair. Maybe it served your purposes on that day..otherwise you would have taken the money and run away. Instead of that you post a complaint, unbeliveable but true.
    From my particular experience on this case, I can say: You are a Con artist.
    I wish I had seen this complaint back in 2008.