Western Union / security validation prior to release of funds

1 United States

I have been attached to the OCONUS US SPEC OPS UNIT from 2008 until present. During the length of time, I have sent funds using the western union website numerous times to various locations around the world and also within the country we are based in. On a few of my transactions and my recent one, I received a message online to contact a number for validation or so that the funds can be released. For those instances, while speaking with the representatives, they have always stated my transaction cannot be processed because they are using a third party company to trace the IP address or exact location, which i think is a security issue for us based here, a waste of time and funds if western union is paying for those services, and why even partner with "Mastercard" on the final approval stage on the website. My billing information specifically state that I am deployed, I have to pass the "MASTERCARD" approval stage, and when I tell the representative I'm attached to a Spec Ops Unit in support of OEF, they say we still need to verify your location. That is completely ridiculous, you are using a third party company to accurately track or locate a US Military Unit in support of OEF, which if the location was leaked or landed in the wrong hands, could cause major problems to and for the US deployed personnel based there. I mean, all the terror threats in the media, and your representatives state we still have to accurately track your location, after I just informed them about the security issues associated with that. I think western union needs to correct that, or provide services specifically tailored to & for Personnel Deployed in support of the US interests'. It's hard enough already that we have to be away from loved ones, and then having to add the burden of trying to find a way to send funds to loved ones back home, for emergencies, or to pay for support services, etc. I greatly appreciate your time taken to read this and if there is any action taken. May you have a Happy [protected] Holidays with your loved ones, while we continue to support and show love for our country.

How do I deactivate and erase, delete, or cancel my account and information associated?