Western Union / Unauthorized charges
Western Union does nothing to verify the identity of people setting up accounts. Because of this someone was able to use Western Union claiming to be me and wire my entire bank account to India.
Upon trying to call their customer service for assistance in the matter they weren't helpful at all. They won't even send me the information listed in 'my' western union account. I believe this is likely because the address, date of birth, and other information aren't accurate, meaning they shouldn't have allowed this to occur.
I plan on filing a lawsuit against Western Union; for enabling scams like this to occur. They aren't concern at all with the fact that hard working people are being ripped off so easily through their services. They have no ethics and very poor customer service!
More Western Union Complaints & Reviews
- Western Union - email scams 
- Western Union - declined money transfe - ridiculous reason 
- Western Union - banned from using service 
- For: Western Union Payment Service Malaysia - scam inheritance 
- Westerwestern Union& <infosignwesternunion.com - fake email 
- Western Union Financial Services - my account being blocked
- Western Union Financial Services - money transfer using app
- Western Union Financial Services - money transfer-banned from sending and receiving. 
- Western Union - blocking of wires
- Western Union Financial Services - barred from using western union