Wester Union / Money Transfer

1 Brooklyn, NY, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1800-325-6000.

I made an electronic transaction from their website and two days after I still didn't get confirmation and on the third day, they sent back the money to my bank and it will arrive in 5 to 7 business days...up to date pass 9 days and still they don't return my money.

Stay away from Wester Union WU Pay..its a OnLine SCAM company that will manipulate your Bank and hold your money. I have made many phone calls and send many email with zero positive answer.

Sc
Feb 20, 2013

Comments

Dec 12, 2009

I am a returning customer, trying to send money to the same person on record with them.
    I wanted to use a different card and a group of questions was put to me. Answered all of them. The message came that I have to call WE. I called them and on top of all the questions they want to know my social sec. number and who do I pay the mortgage to and how much. Are they stupid? What is next?
    After that I could not even use my old card. Had to go to the nearest location and bring cash.
    Unfortunately there is no competition. I would newer use them again. Monday I am selling their stock, I do not want to hold on to the company that is being run by idiots.

Jan 28, 2010

Mandan correos que gano pemio qué se debe Consignar 200 dólares

• Zh
      Mar 12, 2015

Can a western union agent anywhere in the world write a wrong sender country and the money will be available for pick up. other than the country he or she is in?