Westbow Press / marketing publicity campaign
I published with Westbow a few years ago. One morning I got a call from Eric Saxon. I was told that he was their world rep. He said that my book was just excellent and would probably sell millions. I was stupidly taken in by this junk flattery. I eventually paid out an obscene amount of money for a publicity campaign. I'm a good public speaker and Eric picked up on this. He promised to send me to big conventions and churches.
I got one radio interview and lots of advice on how to use face book and twitter for promotions. I've finally stopped kicking myself for ever believing their nonsense. I totally believe I deserve a refund and an explanation of such shoddy and dishonest actions from a company that claims to be Christian.
More Westbow Press Complaints & Reviews
- Westbow Press - misrepresentation and deceptive practices 
- Westbow Press - takes money and bullies the author 
- Westbow Press - misrepresentation and unethical behaviour 
- Westbow Press - cheated out of money
- Westbow Press - book publishing scam 
- Westbow Press - terrible waste of time and money with all around ineptitude
- Westbow Press - publishing
- Westbow Press - aggressive service