Westbow Press — misrepresentation and deceptive practices
Westbow Press purposely is elusive and vague when trying to find out payments for royalties. They are deceptive in quoting costs which allows them to profit without sharing proceeds. They are tardy in paying royalties and will not address issues unless complaints are directed toward the board of directors and ceo. Their entire process should be audited and they should be required to disclose what was sold, when it was sold and the format that it was sold in. They refuse to do that. They do not disclose any of this up front when soliciting the thousands of dollars they charge to publish a book.
More Westbow Press Complaints & Reviews
- Westbow Press - takes money and bullies the author
- Westbow Press - misrepresentation and unethical behaviour
- Westbow Press - cheated out of money
- Westbow Press - book publishing scam
- Westbow Press - marketing publicity campaign
- Westbow Press - terrible waste of time and money with all around ineptitude
- West Bow Press - book publishing
- Westbow Press - publishing service
- Westbow Press - publishing
- West Bow Press A Division of Thomas Nelson & Zondervan - my book I self published with west bow press.