Wesley Berry Florist / Delivery

Apr 24, 2015
Wesley berry flowers
Oklahoma City OklaCity
Ordered online flowers for my granddaughter who was at children's medical center I. Oklahoma City. Ordered [protected] and called them to make sure it would be delivered in the am before she was discharged. She is eight years old. Paid 88.72 and paid extra to make sure it would be delivered the next day. Well she was discharged and the left at the main desk at 430 pm and she was already discharged. She lives 3 hours away from Oklahoma City so needless to say they won't be going back to pick up flowers. Called the 1-866 number 3 times this afternoon and they put me on hold for 20-30 min only to be disconnected with the promise of talking to a supervisor. Do not order from this company I only wish I would of read the reviews. I filed a complaint with the bbb.

N  22nd of Aug, 2008 by

Wesley Berry Florist - Skimpy flowers sent
Wesley Berry Florist
North Carolina

Flowers that were delivered to my daughter were no more than grocery store quality and size. I paid $55.00+ and got $4.99 worth of flowers. She told me that the arrangement was cute but very very small and told me if I paid more than grocery store price for this arrangement I got ripped off.
A  29th of Aug, 2008 by
I ordered flowers at 2pm for my wife for a very special occasion and I was told they could make it ONE MILE to her work by 9pm. THEY NEVER SHOWED UP!! I'll stick to real florists next time. Birmingham is filled with them.

WRECKED MY DAY!!! NEVER AGAIN! Don't let them screw you too.
N  29th of Aug, 2008 by
My bad... wrong state! THAT WAS IN WEST BLOOMFIELD MI
N  21st of Feb, 2011 by
HORRIBLE SERVICE. I ordered flowers for a funeral, was guaranteed next day on time. No delivery. I called and cancelled, the clerk said the order would be delivered the next day. TOO LATE. All I got was sorry, nothing we can do.
Be warned this is just a middleman in Michigan who calls in the order to a local florist. The customer service person I spoke with said she was the local florist.
Just check the internet yellow pages for the area and call straight to a local company where you MIGHT get better service.
This company Wesley Berry has no scruples.
N  22nd of Feb, 2011 by

Wesley Berry Florist - THE WORST
Wesley Berry

Flowers were ordered for a funeral on the 20th of Feb, ordered on the 19th. Wesley Berry said no problem. They were not delivered, how horrible, to be the only one without flowers. This company had my name and number to call if they could not handle a simple order. Their company could care less, all I got was sorry! Check all the complaints and do not order from this company, The complaints are endless. I am sorry iIdid not do this first.
N  15th of May, 2013 by
Paid for same day delivery--they did not deliver. Said they would give me a 30.00 rebate, i asked for a 30.00 credit to my credit card. Crickets. Nothing.

Dont use if you need flowers today - like my friends father passing suddenly.
N  2nd of Sep, 2015 by
Did not deliver flowers ordered 8 / 14. Promised refund on phone and by email. Did not refund. Can not connect to customer service, keeps hanging up. Has many complaints against them. They are a fraud. Do not use!!!
N  2nd of Sep, 2015 by
fraudulent company, does not deliver orders, promises refund, does not refund. customer service always disconnects
N  15th of Sep, 2015 by
On the day the flowers were to be delivered they never arrived, but they charged my visa even though I called and emailed several times only to get put on hold and then disconnected. Hugely frustrating can you help..
A  17th of Sep, 2015 by
I just ordered an arrangement today, after I fell for the lies on their web page about being a local florist. I placed the order at 9 AM this morning and they guaranteed delivery by 5 pm. Guess what? Not delivered and it is now 8:45 CST. They sure didn't hesitate to charge my Visa. I should have known the minute I called and spoke to a call center. I just want to thank them from the bottom of my heart for ruining my special delivery for the birth of my best friend's child. I called at least 15 times today only to have the very same experience as you... talk to someone who can't help at all because of "limited access, " and then to be transferred to "customer service" to be disconnected. I am beyond mad.

Wesley Berry Florist Logo Wesley Berry Florist