Wen / bad service

1 rockford il, United States Review updated:

TO WEN< I ordered your set a year ago in the lavender scent. You sent me vanilla. I hate the smell of vanilla and called you. Instead of sending the lavender scent set, you send ONE bottle. I sent the vanilla set back and never got the complete set of lavender that I ordered and paid for. Then you send another set 6 weeks later and charge me 60.00. I still didn't get the 1st set I paid for. I called you and told you to cancel the subscription. 2 months later you send another set and charge me for that as well, then all the sudden you send vitamins that I NEVER ordered and bill me for those as well. How dare you to send me items I didn't order. (wrong scent PLUS Vitamins) and expect me to pay for them. I NEVER wanted your vitamins, I NEVER accepted your offer for them, you send them to me, bill me and after 2 phone calls to you still expect me to pay for them, then have the GULL to send my name to a collection agency? I will NEVER pay for something I NEVER ordered. You have yet to send me the correct lavender set I did pay for. I will never recommend your product to anyone. I am sending a complaint to BBB and every complaint site I find. What you have done to me is VERY wrong. If you would have gotten the order RIGHT, I would probably still be a customer, but screw me over and I will be your worst enemy. I fully intend to let the thousands of people I know how you screw people over. In fact what you did to me will be put on my web site as well for everyone to see.

De
May 20, 2015

Comments

• Ly
      25th of Sep, 2012
    WEN - returns
    wen by chas dean
    Foothill Ranch
    California
    Phone: 1800-9641892

trying to return the wen kit, i dont like it and i cant get any help from wen. they said they cant find my account .since i canceled all furture orders. and i dont know how to return the products. i spoke to someone on line and they told me to call the 1800- number. i did they cant find my account.