Having problems with TRESemme?

TRESemme Customer Service Contacts

1800 888 449 (Australia)
8800 200 1200 (Russia)
+1 888 497 7054 (USA & Canada)
+44 800 585 895 (United Kingdom & Ireland)
+64 800 900 028 (New Zealand)
+420 224 071 111 (Czech Republic)
+45 70 277 784 (Denmark)
+358 10 802 255 (Finland)
+351 808 200 391 (Portugal)
+62 215 299 5299 (Indonesia)
+66 27 394 000 (Thailand)
+54 800 888 6666 (Argentina)
Weena 455, PO Box 760

Shanghai Post Box 62-011, 200062

India
PO Box 14760, Mumbai 400 099, Maharashtra, India

Indonesia
Jl. BSD Boulevard Barat Green Office Park Kavling 3, BSD City, Tangerang - 15345

Vietnam
156 Nguyen Luong Bang, Tan Phu Ward, District 7, Ho Chi Minh City, Ho Chi Minh

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with TRESemme Customer Service. Initial TRESemme complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for TRESemme above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about TRESemme. Discuss the issues you have had with TRESemme and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

TRESemme Complaints & Reviews

TRESemme40oz conditioner

For MANY years I've used TRESemme products, , yesterday I bought 2 40oz shampoos and 2 40oz conditioners, I get the new bottle of conditioner out to use this morning and I could tell by holding the bottle that something wasent right, I turned the bottle to put it in my hand and it's really watery, then I noticed it doesn't have much of a smell either, so after my shower I got the other bottle out...SAME THING, except I noticed it is only about 3/4 of the way full, so for a sec I thought my grandson had played a trick on me, but I live alone and he hasn't been here in a week. I threw them in the trash cause I was Kinda upset my hair did not get conditioned today, and I don't keep receipts...so no returning it!!

Jan 16, 2021

TRESemme — Keratin shampoo and conditioner

I am writing wrt a recent incident that has happened to my mother after using your products. The product in...

TRESemmeShampoo and conditioner

I've used this product for years and thought it was a problem in my diet routine because my hair has come out in handfuls, my scalp is always irritated no matter what type of product I use from this company and hair is very brittle. I have noticed that I am not the only one with this issue and there has been a lawsuit out in place. Not only for this company but for my "Suave" products and "Dove" products as well. Hoping for a resolution as to my hair being very damaged from all these shampoo and conditioner products.

TRESemmeShampoo and conditioner

I have been using your shampoo and conditioner and noticed i was loosing so much hair, even running my fingers through my hair id end up with a buch of strands in my hand even still in contact with the root which showed my hair wasn't just snapping!
      I put it down to stress untill i saw other people have had the same problem its completely destroyed my confidence my hair is thinning by the minute and im trying everything to stop it falling out. It ridiculous

• 01
          0101Sam Feb 23, 2021

I am having the same problem and l was putting it down to my age...l contacted tresemme. They phoned me every week to see how my hair was l told them every week my hair is still falling out.They suggested I go to the Dr in case it's to do with my health ...l went to the Dr and had test done .. And it was nothing to do with my health...l told Tresemme the following week what the result was...The person that ph me every week said they can offer me £20 vouchers...I declined it ...He said it was out of his control now...and he has to pass my case on to someone else...And someone else will be in touch with me...lts been a week and a half and l have not heard from anyone ...But l will take my case further...

TRESemmeShampoo

I have been tresemme for awhile now and my hair keeps falling out and burning and itching I had no idea it was the shampoo ! Until this last time all my hair came out by the hand full ! I cried so hard how am I going to get my hair to grow back? I have to shave my head it's nothing left just edges and one in the back. I cry everyday I see my hair ! I can't even go to the salon I'm afraid it they will laugh and put me on social media ! No one deserve this all my hair and confidence is gone ! My anxiety is thru the roof.

Shampoo

TRESemmeKeratin tresemme shampoo and conditioner

Hi I have been using your tresemme keratin shampoo and conditioner since may irritated scalp in the last couple monthsi would appreciate some kind of reason as to why you sell this product. My friend recommends tresemme but I fancied the keratin range as it promised alot but I have had nothing but itchy flaky scalp and hair loss from front an sides

TRESemmeKeratin Shampoo and Conditioner

I lost so much hair and still shedding till this day. Worst product I ever experienced a bad reaction to my body. Why not warn your consumers about the health issues concerning whats in your products? I am very disappointed! my hair has never fall out as much as it has since using this brand shampoo. This entire time I thought it was stress, but never imagined it being the shampoo and conditioner being used. Hope they take all your brand shampoos off the shelves at the stores to warn others what is happening. I shed so much all day during the day... its ridiculous!

TRESemmeTresemme hot hair dryer

I have, over the years, brought quite a few of your brush dryer because they are the size I prefer, however, everyone of these has had to be thrown away with the same problem, I do not change the brushes because they are very difficult to change, but in every occasion the problem has been the brush loses its grip and just keeps twisting round and not gripping the hair, this usually happens after the dryer is over a year old and sometimes only just over. I will no longer be buying your dryers. You are also very difficult to contact

Tresemme hot hair dryer

TRESemmeFlawless curls mousse

I purchase the above product very frequently. For the first time, I have found that the product still has approximately 1/4 remaining and it will not spray. I would like a refund. In the past I have always been extremely satisfied with your product. Thank you, Caroline Mockabee, 1836 Bobtail Drive, Maitland, FL 32801. The number is [protected].

TRESemmetresemme company

I have used Tresemme ain't breakage shampoo and conditioner for years. Same formula as always. So I go buy new shampoo and conditioner and it's in a new bottle. Okay they changed bottles. Then looked o. The back and you guessed formula was changed. Called them and they lied and said that the formula hadn't changed. I told them I'm looking dead at it. Then got hung up on

Jul 16, 2019

TRESemme — allergic reaction on using cleanse and replenish shampoo or botanique conditioner

Washed my hair in the shower Friday morning 12th of July 2019 I developed a rash down my neck, into my scalp...

TRESemmeshampoo + conditioner

I have purchased the shampoo and the conditioner of tresemme the clean and replenish type. I have used only these products together as directed while showering. After the shower my neck is extremely hot and burning and red! Very sensitive I have gotten a chemical burn from using this product. I tried it once more to see if it was a freak incident but it happened again. I have used a ton of tresemmes products in the past. I'm not sure if this is a bad batch but I will no longer be buying their products.

shampoo + conditioner

TRESemmecurl hydrate shampoo & conditioner

2 weeks ago I started using the above mentioned shampoo & conditioner. Nothing has changed in my routine other than using this product. I am now losing my hair. Please see the related picture. If I run my fingers through my hair I get this amount or more hair. This is becoming very worrisome. Needless to say I will stop using this product. A warning label should be placed on your products.

curl hydrate shampoo & conditioner
                      curl hydrate shampoo & conditioner

• Pr
                          president bear Oct 31, 2020

I used Tresemme Keratin Smooth for the first time on September 24. By that evening my hair started falling out and it hasn’t stopped as of October 31. I have always had beautiful thick course straight hair. I have literally lost all my hair and am being treated with steroid shots and steroids. Too early to tell if hair will grow back. All other causes of inflammation have been ruled out through 3 blood panels and a scalp biopsy. No changes in my routine except this shampoo. No hereditary baldness. No hormone issues. No thyroid issues. Not female pattern hair loss, not vitamin deficiencies, no lupus etc. Thank God I am healthy. I would have never used this shampoo except our bathroom was being redone and it was a new bottle in my guest bath. This is the most stressful event in my entire life. Shampoo has a formaldehyde releaser (dm dm hydantoin) and many other chemical irritants and no warnings on bottle. Do not use this shampoo.

Tresemme KeratinAdverse Event

Maria El Hayek - Pharmacist
                        The moment I started using the new Tresemme formulation "Keratin Smooth Shampoo", my hair started to develop dandruff.
                        At first, I noticed very mild dandruff. So, I went and washed my hair again (using the Tresemme shampoo) for the second time. After the shower, I inspected my scalp and it was filled with dandruff!!
                        Since the only change to my hair-washing habits is the Tresemme product. I stopped using it and washed my hair with a no-dandruff shampoo (Clear) for 2 days. The dandruff has almost completely disappeared from my hair.
                        This is the first time I have dandruff and the first time I fill out a complaint for a Tresemme product!
                        Being a pharmacist, I assume that this might be due to the fact that the shampoo over-dried my scalp and this resulted in dandruff formation.

I hope you take this into consideration.

Regards,
                        Maria

Tresemme Hair SPA REJUVENATION Shampoo — Hair start falling and Dandruff increasing day by day

I bought Tresemme Hair SPA REJUVENATION Shampoo and applied it normally and after 2 - 3 hours I realized that...

Gurgaon

TRESemme — Don't Waste Your Money

I hate having to wash my hair so much, because the Italian in me caused me to have somewhat oily hair...I...