Menu
Unice Hair Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Unice Hair
reviews and complaints

www.unice.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

1.9 63 Reviews

How responsive is Unice Hair's customer service?

2 Resolved
26 Unresolved
Very poor 🤒
We don't know much about how Unice Hair handles customer complaints outside ComplaintsBoard, but what we see here, on our website, is quite disappointing. We think there might be reasons for the company's actions (like not knowing about the complaints), and we would be happy to see them among customer-focused businesses that easily solve customer problems. But until that happens, we ask reviewers to be cautious when dealing with Unice Hair and using their services, and to carefully read the experiences of other customers on ComplaintsBoard, because who is warned is armed, you know! 💪
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Unice Hair has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
Write a review File a complaint

Unice Hair reviews and complaints 63

Sort by:

Newest Unice Hair reviews and complaints

12:00 am EDT

Unice Hair A Blend of Quality and Style

UNice Hair is a gem in the world of hair products. The wigs are not just wigs; they are confidence boosters. The quality is exceptional, and the styles are diverse, catering to every taste. From the ease of installation to the natural look and feel, UNice wigs stand out. The customer service is top-notch, ensuring a seamless experience from purchase to delivery. With UNice, you're not just buying a wig; you're investing in your confidence and style.

A
7:40 pm EDT

Unice Hair Headband wig

This is my first human hair wig and I am not disappointed. The unit itself came in lovely packaging, the hair was quite soft, the hair had no smell, no shedding. I have absolutely 0 complaints so far, I am very excited to wear my new unit.

W
6:22 pm EDT

Unice Hair It didn't take long to get my order

I receive my order quickly, about 5 days after I placed my order, my order was delivered timely.
I have used the hair before, good hair just wish the dye was started higher its about 2 inches of Black hair before Balayage Highlight in the bundles

Is Unice Hair legit?

Our verdict: Unice Hair's operations, reviewed by Complaints Board, reveal a mostly legit stature albeit not without reservations. This assessment encourages users to navigate Unice Hair's offerings with a discerning eye, especially scrutinizing the fine print and any user feedback closely.

Unice Hair earns 67% level of Trustworthiness

Good Credibility Notice: Unice Hair rated around 67% by Complaints Board. Generally safe, but exercise caution in information sharing.

We found clear and detailed contact information for Unice Hair. The company provides a physical address, 2 phone numbers, and 2 emails, as well as 5 social media accounts. This demonstrates a commitment to customer service and transparency, which is a positive sign for building trust with customers.

Unice Hair has received 9 positive reviews on our site. This is a good sign and indicates a safe and reliable experience for customers who choose to work with the company.

The age of Unice Hair's domain suggests that they have had sufficient time to establish a reputation as a reliable source of information and services. This can provide reassurance to potential customers seeking quality products or services.

Unice.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• The presence of an iframe in unice.com, iframes can be used to embed malicious content, such as phishing pages or ads that contain malware, so it's important to be cautious when interacting with websites that use iframes.
  • Unice.com has relatively low traffic compared to other websites, it could be due to a niche focus, but could also indicate a potential lack of traffic and popularity. The unice.com may offer a niche product or service that is only of interest to a smaller audience.
  • Unice Hair protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
  • We found that the website Unice Hair is based in a high-risk country and appears to be selling well-known brands at unusually low prices. This could be a sign of potential fraud or counterfeit products.
  1. Pros
    3. Competitive Market Saturation
    4. Minimal Offline Presence
G

Unice Hair Soft and beautiful

The hair is very soft and really beautiful. It looks very natural and I love how soft it feels. The wig is also true to it's description with regard to the length, which was 14in and color of the hair which was dark red. So far, I experienced no shedding for the two weeks

G
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Unice Hair I recorded my first order and could wear my hair right

I recorded my first order and could wear my hair right out the box with no fuss it was perfect and secure on my head and everyone in my house says it looks like my hair coming out of my scalp. I'm 1 MILLION PERCENT SATISFIED THANK YOU SO MUCH. YOU DON'T KNOW THE STRUGGLES I'VE HAD TRYING TO GET A WEAR AND GO WIG. I'M IN LOVE.

U

Unice Hair Great products

I been buying from this company for a long through this website or their aliexpress page. Sometimes the order takes long or they out of stock on the hair I order but they will communicate and give you other options.

Custimer service is great with the communication but you would have to email them first vs them emailing you of there's any issue with your order

T

Unice Hair I'm a loyal customer of UNice

UNice Hair is perfect If you are debating whether or not you should buy just go stop immediately and make your purchase! The hair is the best I've used so far hands down. 1.It's very soft. 2.It looks like it's my hair. 3.My stylist had no problem adding his touches to it and he said he like the hair a lot also. Buy Buy Buy! I've gotten 3 so far. Can't wait to try the others.

Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Unice Hair Unice hair is trash period!

I am very angry with you for how you treated me. First of all, you made me wait over a week and four extra days just to deliver this crappy, synthetic hair. I am about to discuss it in a minute. Every other person gets their hair package in the USA in 3-4 days, and I live in the USA as well, so I shouldn't have to wait over a week plus some days to get my hair. Moving On From That Confusion That Alone Makes You Look Bad When I'm A First Time Customer Who Spent Over $300 and Something Dollars With Yall $#*!. When the package finally got here, y'all sent my wigs in a used, dirty-$#*! FEDEX package. I did not get a fresh Fedex package, just a used one, and on top of that, when I opened the package, I did not get a fancy box like other youtubers and people who order from y'all website mines just came in an old beat-up faded pink bag that also looked used.

I checked the gift bag, which actually isn't a gift at all since I paid for it and it was some cheap $#*! that came from the dollar bin. Anywho, I was supposed to get 5 items and I only got 4. I am missing the comb/brush, but here is the mess up part. The eyelashes you sent me were used and stuck back into the box. The eyelash box was already open, so whoever sent this back to y'all and y'all have the audacity to send that $#*! to me. This is ridiculous. What the hell can I do with some used eyelashes that have been on another female's eyes? All I can do is throw that $#*! out because I'm not about to catch any germs or whatever else while wearing some used $#*! eyelashes that y'all have the nerves to send me along with some other ugly $#*! accessories.

Now on to the wigs that y'all as unice sent me which y'all need to change yall name to "unasty" because that is what the hell y'all is for sending me these used $#*! synthetic wigs. I am a first time customer and I spent good money with y'all $#*! when y'all already took me threw a lot and the wigs y'all sent me were used and ratchet and synthetic looking. I ask y'all $#*! multiple times is the wigs I am ordering going to look like the pictures y'all advertise and is it real human hair and I notice y'all avoided my question about rather it would look exactly like the wig y'all advertise which is supposed to be what you advertise it as. The only question y'all answer was the one about is it real human hair and y'all said it is real human hair. That is complete bs because the
UNice Beginner Friendly V Part Body Wave Wig No Leave Out Upgrade U Part Human Hair WigWas

It was not the length I had ordered, which was supposed to be an 18 inch, and that wig specifically looks like a 12 inch, so I am missing some inches. Also, that wig smells bad, looks used and has a lot of fly aways. The hair feels synthetic and the curls/wave pattern look terrible, like someone attacked the hair when all I did was rub my hands gently through it yet it looks matted like it has been worn before or something. No, I didn't try it on as it already looked worn and tacky. The second wig is the worst, which is the UNice Body Wave V Part Wig Shadow Root Balayage Highlight Colored GlueleWig. First of all, that wig does not look anything like the pictures advertised, which means you're obviously doing false advertising and scamming people with your hair. The wig I received was mostly black with only a few strands of blonde. It was not that shade of blonde all the way through, like in the pictures. That wig has obviously been worn as it looks worse than the black wig. I ran my fingers through that wig and lots of hair was coming out, which is extreme shedding to the point where the track glue pieces were coming out. It didn't feel anything like human hair at all, more of a synthetic blend. The hair was scruffy and bad.

Y'all have some damn nerves to try to cover y'all $#*! on trustpilot with them lies but baby believe I am not about to stop exposing y'all $#*! I told y'all unice hair more like "Unasty" hair that y'all was messing with the wrong one. Since y'all want to leave me on read than just know I ain't go stop because I don't play about my money especially when you are trying take it and send trash in return!

C
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Unice Hair This was my first time ordering from this website

This was my first time ordering from this website. I spent $252.66 on a 613 wig that I never recieved. The merchant will not honor a refund or send out a duplicate item. They became rude with me and began to lie on the delivery company. I spoke to several people from FedEx and they have no record of very hearing from the Merchant, UNICE. I wish I could give them negative stars, because I totally would. This was my first AND LAST time ordering from them! Please don't get scammed like me and sooooooo many others! I wish I had looked them up on BBB prior to placing my order.

Read full review of Unice Hair and 3 comments
3 comments
Dotberg
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Placed an order of 230 dollars and later did more research to see a plethora of bad reviews, I decided to contact the company after a week of waiting because the website said a label had been created but I saw no progress shipping wise. I called 3 times and couldn't reach anyone, finally I got a hold of someone and they said they items I ordered were out of stock and I needed to choose different ones instead I asked for a refund she proceeded to put me on hold then hung up. At this point I'm sure it's a scam and I told them I would contact my bank and report them, they proceed to verbally attack me and hung up and I was unable to reach them thereafter. I have no confidence this is a real company.

SubjectHyper
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Wow I wish I would've saw these reviews before I ordered from them...So I ordered a bundle deal from them that came with a closure...I received my order but when I checked it I was missing the closure piece...I've been calling and texting since Sunday and I could get no response...But soon as I told them I would give a bad review and contact the BBB on them, then they responded...The woman apologized and said they would mail me out a closure ASAP...But now they message me today stating that it's out of stock and will take another week before it's restocked...I've asked them to either send me another length or give me a credit on my purchase...But they are refusing so I will never order from this company again...

DipityCozy
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

If I could leave zero stars I would! I heard good things about this company so I went ahead and order a beautiful wig (The wig in the picture). What I received was nothing like what was being advertised. I tried to work with it but nothing worked, I emailed the company and explained how the picture was nothing like I ordered. I set up a payment plan with Zip pay and I refuse to pay for the remainder. I'm even willing to send it back but I was offered 8$! Smmfh Don't buy from these crooks!

4:13 pm EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Unice Hair A wear and go wig

I bought a wig from Unice and they sent me a email saying that it was running behind and if I wanted to get it sooner I could get a 20 in wig instead of the 24 inches I wanted. I emailed them and asked if I could get a different wig in general because I needed it for a special occasion and no one emailed me back. I emailed them a few more times no response. I even emailed them and told them to just refund my money. No response. This is ridiculous. And the order number they gave me I can’t even track my order. It doesn’t work. I will never ever order from them again. Thank god I have proof from my bank account that they took my money.

Desired outcome: I want my money back. That was almost 300$

Confidential Information Hidden: This section contains confidential information visible to verified Unice Hair representatives only. If you are affiliated with Unice Hair, please claim your business to access these details.

9:18 pm EDT
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Unice Hair Unice review : -10 stars ! Horrible experience !

I ordered for over 1000$ worth of wigs. I paid for faster shipping. 4 days later I get a package from Unice thinking it was my wigs but NOPE, it was their gift I’ve never asked for (hot comb, wig cap). I contacted them asking where are my wigs ? I want a refund on the fast shipping, they said they couldn’t refund me because they did respect the 4 days shipping by sending me the gifts. First scam. I ended receiving my wigs 2 months later.

When I receive the wigs, they looked good at first, no lie, until I worn the first one and 3mn later LITERALLY TANGLED AND DRY FROM TOP TO BOTTOM. I told myself it might need a hair mask. I removed the first wig and put the second one on while the other was sitting in the sink with a hair mask. Same happened to the 2nd one. I barely worn it 20mn and it was completely tangled. I tried many many wig products detangler, hair mask, anything to save these wigs. NOTHING. I went to see a local pro wig to show her the wigs and she attested that it was NOT 100% human hair. She said the top (first layer) is, but the bottom half of the wig is human hair blend. And it all made sense why the wig kept matting in the back of my neck. I contacted them and ask for a refund, it’s been months, even after insisting, they never replied back to me.

J
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Unice Hair UNice Review: Disappointing Black Friday Sale and Customer Service Experience

I gotta say, UNice is not the move. I was hyped for their black Friday sale and copped two wigs, but when they came in, I wasn't feeling them. So I sent them back, no biggie. Got an email saying they got my returns and asked if I wanted a refund or exchange. I said refund, but then I saw more sales and decided to try again. That wig wasn't it either, so I sent it back too. But the post office is holding onto it for some reason, and it's been over three weeks. I've been trying to get it back, but it's been a whole mess. And now UNice is saying I can't get a refund for my first order unless I return the second one. But like, they were two separate orders, why are they linking them together? So now I'm out $302 for the first order and $182.07 for the second. I'm never messing with UNice again, that's for sure.

F
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Unice Hair Terrible Customer Service and Overpriced Wigs: My Experience with UNice

UNice is a hair company that I would not recommend. Their customer service is terrible. I bought a wig from them on Ali Express, but they told me that the wig was out of stock after I purchased it. They kept trying to make me take a wig that was completely different from what I ordered as a replacement. I kept saying no, but they were not listening to me. Finally, they offered me a refund, but they keep asking me for the same details every day. They are stalling and not trying to return my funds. I have now contacted PayPal and created a case against them. I am still waiting for my refund.

One thing I noticed is that all the wigs are cheaper on their Ali Express site. On their actual website, they are charging three times the amount. This is a rip off! If you do decide to buy their wigs, I would recommend buying them from Ali Express instead of their website.

Overall, my experience with UNice has been terrible. Their customer service is atrocious, and they do not care about their customers. I would not trust them again and would not recommend them to anyone.

B
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Unice Hair UNice Review: Unreliable Customer Service and Hidden Charges for Unavailable Products

So, I bought two wigs from UNice on 6/10. It's been 10 days and my order is still in "Processing" status. I finally got in touch with their customer service chat, and they told me that the two wigs I ordered are NOT available. Why didn't they tell me earlier? Anyway, they asked me to pick two more wigs, but they wanted to charge me an additional $88 difference in cost along with $30 service charge! I was not happy about it and told them that they should waive any additional charges due to my inconvenience. But they didn't seem to care and kept saying "dear when you pay, take a screenshot, and we ship other wigs to you". I mean, seriously? I am not going to pay extra for their mistake! So, I requested a refund and I hope I get it soon.

If anyone knows of a reliable website to purchase good lace front wigs, please let me know. I am tired of dealing with these unreliable websites. It's frustrating to wait for so long and then find out that the product is not available. I hope UNice improves their customer service and communication. It's important to keep customers informed about their orders and any changes in availability. I am disappointed with my experience with UNice and I hope they take my feedback seriously.

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Unice Hair Unice Hair Review: Poor Service and Refusal to Take Responsibility for Missing Item

I recently ordered some hair from Unice Hair and I must say, I was not impressed with the service I received. I ordered 4 bundles of hair, but when my package arrived, I only received 3 bundles. I immediately contacted Unice Hair to inform them of the missing bundle and requested a refund for the missing item.

To my surprise, Unice Hair responded by sending me a picture of the package on a scale, stating that each bundle weighs 100g and the weight was accurate for 4 bundles. They then suggested that I check my package again, insinuating that I may have made a mistake. I was taken aback by their response and informed them that I had already checked the package and had no reason to lie about the missing bundle.

Unice Hair then asked me to show them the weight of the package and prove to them how the weight was incorrect. I was shocked by their request and felt like they were accusing me of trying to scam them. I explained that I did not have a scale that weighed grams at home and that it was not my responsibility to prove that their weight was incorrect.

I spent $250 on my order, so I had no reason to lie about the missing bundle and the $60 refund I was owed. The USPS package was sealed and not damaged, and neither was the company box, so it was clear that Unice Hair had made a mistake and did not want to take responsibility for it.

I opened a dispute to try to get my money back, but I was extremely disappointed with the service I received from Unice Hair. I will never order from them again and would not recommend them to anyone looking for quality hair products.

A

Unice Hair Unsatisfactory Hair Quality and Poor Customer Service from UNice

I recently bought some ponytails from UNice for the first time and I was really disappointed with the quality of the hair. When I ran my fingers through it, it felt really stiff and not at all like the soft and silky hair I was expecting. To make matters worse, I had ordered 18 inch ponytails but they sent me 14 inch ones instead. I think they did this because they didn't have the 18 inch ones in stock and they didn't want me to cancel my order.

After a while, they suddenly told me that the 18 inch ponytails were available but when they arrived, they were still not what I had ordered. I was really unhappy with the hair and I made a complaint and wrote a review about it. They offered me a refund but when I sent them pictures of the hair and explained that it was stiff and of poor quality, they refused to give me a full refund. They claimed that the hair was broken and smelled bad, which was not true at all.

I submitted my complaint to them as soon as I received the hair and I never used it because it was such poor quality. The customer service at UNice is really bad because you can't communicate with them over the phone even though they have two phone numbers listed on their website. Dealing with them through emails is really frustrating because it just goes back and forth without any resolution.

I have bought from UNice several times in the past and I think their customer service should be better, especially for loyal customers like me. Overall, I would not recommend buying from UNice because of the poor quality of their hair and their terrible customer service.

H
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Unice Hair UNice Hair Review: Terrible Quality, Poor Customer Service, and No Refund

I recently purchased two wigs from UNice and unfortunately, my experience was not a positive one. One of the wigs was supposed to have a side part, but instead had a middle part. The other wig was a 26-inch body wave wig that looked good on the surface, but unfortunately, the hair tangles and sheds terribly.

I reached out to UNice through their chat feature and was informed to email them with pictures of the wigs. However, I received no response after sending the email. I went back to the chat and was told to send pictures to a message number. I did as instructed and sent another email and pictures through the chat. The lady I spoke with was rude and called me "dear" while telling me that she could see I was wearing the wig. I even put it on to take pictures and send a video, but it was all for nothing.

In the end, UNice refused to give me a refund but offered me a measly 30% discount for being a "valued customer." I have bought hair in the mall in California and online before, and it was always authentic and of good quality. However, this hair from UNice was completely crap, and the way I was treated was unacceptable. It seems like they care more about enforcing their policies than taking care of their customers and looking into the issue.

I will never shop at UNice again and will be returning the blonde wig. Thank goodness I didn't cut the lace or try it on. I feel like I was robbed, and I want to warn others to make sure their hair is authentic before purchasing from UNice. They will not compensate you for any issues you have, and their customer care is lacking.

L

Unice Hair UNice Lace Front Wig Review: Poor Quality and No Refunds

I recently purchased a lace front wig from UNice and to be honest, I was extremely disappointed with my purchase. The color of the wig was supposed to be brown and blonde, but when I received it, it was black and orange! The texture of the hair was also very cheap and tacky. I immediately requested a return and was asked to provide pictures of the wig, which I did. After a few days, I received an email stating that I could return the wig and receive an $8 credit towards another purchase. What am I supposed to do with that? I just wanted my money back!

After reading other reviews, I see that UNice has a reputation for not issuing refunds, but I am determined to get my money back. I will be contacting my bank to dispute the charge and I will also be reporting this company to the Better Business Bureau. It's not right that they are stealing people's money and not providing refunds for their subpar products.

I urge anyone who is considering purchasing from UNice to think twice. The quality of their products is extremely poor and their customer service is even worse. Don't waste your time or money on this cheap site. Trust me, you'll regret it.

Unice Hair Unice Hair Review: Harassed to Remove Negative Review for Refund

So, I recently bought some hair from UNice Hair and I wanted to share my experience with you guys. I have to say, it wasn't a good one. After I left my review, I got a text message from UNice Hair asking me to take it down because they are a good seller. They even offered me an eight dollar credit towards another purchase if I took it down. But why would I want to buy from them again if I wasn't happy with my first purchase?

They also told me that they would only refund me my money if I took down the post. This has been going on for a while now, with almost 40 emails back and forth. Even though I returned the wig, they still won't refund me my money unless I take down the post. It's like they have the wig now, but they won't give me my money back until I do what they want.

I did say that I would remove the post once they refunded me my money, but they want me to remove the post first and then refund me. I feel like I'm being harassed by UNice Hair to take down my review. I will never buy from them again and I will tell everyone I know not to buy from them either.

I have emails and text messages showing that they received the wig and that they want me to delete the review before they refund me my money. It's not fair that I can't review a product that I purchased and share my opinion and experience.

I don't know what kind of business UNice Hair is running, but it's definitely not a reputable one. I hope that they change their ways and start treating their customers better.

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Unice Hair UNice Review: Dishonest Company with Terrible Customer Service and Shipping Delays

This company is not to be trusted! They are dishonest and will take your money without delivering what they promised. I recently purchased a glueless wig from UNice for $200, and was promised 48-hour delivery from their United States location. However, this was a complete lie, as the wig was shipped from China and took a whopping 10 days to arrive. I was extremely disappointed with this delay, and when I finally received the wig, it was too big for me. I immediately contacted UNice to request a return, but they did not respond for two days. When they did, their English was very poor and difficult to understand. They requested pictures of the wig, which I sent, but then they asked for more pictures of the lace. I was also directed to their return policy, but I couldn't fill out the form because the wig was not marked as delivered.

After several more days of back-and-forth, UNice finally gave me the address to return the wig, but asked me to pay for the return shipping and provide them with the tracking number. I pointed out that their policy stated free returns, and they eventually sent me a return label. However, it took over a week for me to receive it, and when I tracked the package, I saw that it was delivered six days later. I informed UNice of the delivery, but they claimed that the wig was "frizzy" and "smelly" and would only give me an 80 percent refund. I was outraged, as I had never even worn the wig, and threatened to post a bad review if I didn't receive a full refund. UNice finally agreed to refund me, but it took another 2 1/2 weeks for me to receive it.

Overall, I would not recommend doing business with UNice. They are shady and unprofessional, and their customer service is terrible. They also bombard you with texts, app notifications, and emails several times a day, most of which are lying about the deals they offer. I should have done my research before purchasing from them, as they have an F rating on the Better Business Bureau and delete all negative comments from their Facebook page. Save yourself the trouble and find a more reputable company to do business with.

Unice Hair In-depth Review

In summary, Unice Hair presents a comprehensive selection of hair products that cater to a variety of preferences and needs. The company's dedication to quality, coupled with competitive pricing and attentive customer service, makes it a viable option for those seeking hair extensions and wigs. However, as with any purchase, potential buyers should consider their own requirements and read through customer reviews to ensure the best fit for their needs.

Company Overview

Unice Hair has established itself with a mission to provide high-quality hair products. They offer a wide range of hair extensions, wigs, and related services, aiming to cater to diverse customer preferences.

Product Quality

The hair products from Unice Hair are known for their high-quality materials, sourced to ensure durability and natural appearance. They offer a variety of textures, lengths, and colors, allowing customers to choose products that best match their desired look. The maintenance of these hair extensions and wigs is straightforward, with proper care ensuring longevity.

Pricing and Value for Money

Unice Hair's pricing is competitive within the market. They frequently provide discounts and promotions, and they have a loyalty program that rewards returning customers, enhancing the overall value for the cost of their products.

Website Usability

The Unice Hair website is user-friendly, with clear navigation and efficient search and filter options. Product descriptions and images are detailed, helping customers make informed decisions.

The support team at Unice Hair is responsive and helpful, with customer service available through multiple channels. Their policies on returns, exchanges, and refunds are customer-centric, although individual experiences may vary.

Shipping and Delivery

Unice Hair offers various shipping options, using reliable carriers. Delivery timeframes are generally reliable, and products are packaged with care to ensure they arrive in good condition.

Customer Reviews and Testimonials

Customer feedback for Unice Hair is mixed, with many positive reviews highlighting satisfaction with product quality and service. Negative reviews are present as well, and it is important for potential buyers to consider the authenticity and trustworthiness of these testimonials.

Return and Exchange Policy

The return and exchange procedures at Unice Hair are clearly outlined, with most customers finding them fair. Experiences with returns or exchanges are generally positive, though some may encounter restocking fees or other costs.

Product Range and Selection

Unice Hair boasts a diverse product range, including the latest styles and trends. Stock levels are adequate, with backorder options available for items not immediately in stock.

Brand Reputation

The company has a solid presence in the hair industry and has engaged in various partnerships and collaborations. They also show a commitment to social responsibility and ethical considerations in their operations.

User Experience and Engagement

With an active social media presence, Unice Hair engages well with its community, offering educational resources and styling tips to enhance the user experience.

Payment and Security

Customers have access to multiple payment options, and the security measures in place for transactions are robust. Customer experiences with payment and security are largely positive.

Loyalty and Rewards Program

Unice Hair's loyalty program offers benefits and perks that effectively encourage repeat business, rewarding loyal customers for their patronage.

Accessibility and Inclusivity

The range of products at Unice Hair caters to a diverse customer base, and the company makes efforts to be inclusive in its marketing. The website's accessibility for people with disabilities could not be verified.

Final Verdict

Overall, Unice Hair is a commendable choice for customers seeking quality hair extensions and wigs. While it stands up well against competitors, individuals should assess their specific needs and preferences, and read through customer reviews to ensure satisfaction with their purchase.

How to file a complaint about Unice Hair?

Here is a guide on how to file a complaint or review about Unice Hair on ComplaintsBoard.com:

1. Log in or create an account:
- Start by logging into your ComplaintsBoard.com account. If you don't have an account, create one.

2. Navigating to the complaint form:
- Locate and click on the 'File a Complaint' button on the ComplaintsBoard.com website. You can find this button at the top right corner of the website.

3. Writing the title:
- Summarize the main issue with Unice Hair in the 'Complaint Title' section.

4. Detailing the experience:
- Provide detailed information about your experience with Unice Hair. Mention key areas, transactions, steps taken to resolve the issue, personal impact, and the company's response.

5. Attaching supporting documents:
- Attach any relevant supporting documents to strengthen your complaint. Avoid including sensitive personal data.

6. Filling optional fields:
- Use the 'Claimed Loss' field to state any financial losses and the 'Desired Outcome' field to specify the resolution you are seeking.

7. Review before submission:
- Review your complaint for clarity, accuracy, and completeness before submitting it.

8. Submission process:
- Submit your complaint by clicking the 'Submit' button.

9. Post-Submission Actions:
- Regularly check for responses or updates related to your complaint on ComplaintsBoard.com.

Ensure to follow these steps when filing a complaint or review about Unice Hair on ComplaintsBoard.com.

Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Contact Unice Hair customer service

Website

Our Commitment

We stand for unbiased reviews

We help resolving issues

We advocate freedom of speech

We ensure transparent and fair ratings

We care about your privacy

We are easy, free and open to everyone

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Unice Hair?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Unice Hair Customer Service. Initial Unice Hair complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Unice Hair above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Unice Hair. Discuss the issues you have had with Unice Hair and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.