Menu
YoursWigs.com Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

YoursWigs.com
reviews & complaints

www.yourswigs.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

1.0 2 Reviews

YoursWigs.com Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
2 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with YoursWigs.com at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for YoursWigs.com has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of YoursWigs.com. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

ComplaintsBoard
J
12:25 pm EDT

YoursWigs.com wig

I have ordered a wig they took my money never received any other correspondence. They have no phone number listed so impossible to contact. Not responding to ANY emails have sent 10 over last 4 days!
Paid via paypal never received a receipt or anything. This is insane. I am requesting my money back but now seems to be a big ordeal as I can not even contact them. How is this a legitimate business?

Read full review of YoursWigs.com
Hide full review
ComplaintsBoard
G
9:57 pm EDT

YoursWigs.com wig did not look like the one the model was wearing. bangs cut crooked and too short to correct.

I tried to return the item, They would not take it back. I complained to Paypal not to release my money. I was suppose to have 14 days with paypal after i received my product before they would send the money. I told them with in 24 hours that it was wrong. They sided with YOUrwigs and released my payment. I filed a complaint with paypal also. This is a scam company and found out later after reading other reviews that they do this all the time. I tried to rate the wig i was sent and write a review but the company would not post it on the web site.
Now i read all reviews on any company that i purchase from on the web. If it is from china and they require paypal payment only BEWARE!

Read full review of YoursWigs.com
Hide full review

Is YoursWigs.com legit?

Our verdict: YoursWigs.com's operations, reviewed by Complaints Board, reveal a mostly legit stature albeit not without reservations. This assessment encourages users to navigate YoursWigs.com's offerings with a discerning eye, especially scrutinizing the fine print and any user feedback closely.

YoursWigs.com earns 69% level of Trustworthiness

Good Credibility Notice: YoursWigs.com rated around 69% by Complaints Board. Generally safe, but exercise caution in information sharing.

• A user on Complaintsboards.com notes that they were interested in purchasing a product from YoursWigs.com, but after conducting a search on multiple review sites, they were unable to find any reviews or feedback. The user advises others to be wary of the company's lack of online presence and to consider alternative options.
  • Multiple low-rated websites are found on the same server. There could be such as technical issues or poor website optimization. To determine if the websites are part of a scam, it's important to review them and look for signs of fraudulent activity.
  • YoursWigs.com protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
  • The website belonging to YoursWigs.com has a low number of visitors, which could be a red flag for users. However, it's important to conduct additional research to fully evaluate the website's legitimacy and trustworthiness.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

YoursWigs.com contacts

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with YoursWigs.com?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with YoursWigs.com Customer Service. Initial YoursWigs.com complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for YoursWigs.com above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about YoursWigs.com. Discuss the issues you have had with YoursWigs.com and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.