Wells Fargo / they took my money without permission

I made a payment to Wells Fargo and they still went into my bank account and took some more money without my permission, my account is over drawn and so many checks have bounced. They are talking about they sorry. I advised them that I want my money back now. I can not wait until I get at least 2 more years off this stupid *** loan, so I can trade my car in and get the *** away from Wells Fargo. I’m a claims adjuster when I get a single car accident claim and the lien holder is Wells Fargo and the vehicle is deemed a total loss you kind of put two and two together.

Va

Comments

• Cb
      20th of Oct, 2008

My step-daughter has a car loan through Wells Fargo and it has been horrible. They constantly call and harass me (I am the co-signer) about late payments or missing payments. When I talk to my step-daughter she is adamant that she is current and is not behind. When I get on-line and check her account they list it as being current. Now, mind you, she is in the Navy so her payment comes directly out of her checking account. These people are idiots! They have even put unnecessary insurance on her vehicle without asking her, charging her another $1000 dollars. They made her insurance company fax information to them to prove she had insurance. They have taken payments out of her account before due dates, or taken more money out than neccessary. This bank is an absolute nightmare! Stay away from Wells Fargo!

• Bo
      16th of May, 2013

I am so upset and angry with Wells Fargo! I have had my mortgage with them for 7 years, and have it set from my personal bill pay to make the payment, this month they took it automatically along with my billpay .. I have asked them to refund my extra payment and they wont!! after many calls to wells fargo, I am withdrawing all my money and going to another bank!!! This banik is an absolute nightmare! don't go to wells fargo!!!