Wells Fargo / uncompromising compassion
Been a customer with Wells Fargo for more than 20 years. I am done with their cheesy business ethics. Take bail out money, cancel credit cards which dont have high balances and on-time payments, and screw me with a mortgage rate I can no longer afford. What happened to the customer focused business? Believe me, all these banks that are screwing people today will need our business in the future and I will let them sink to the bottom bits of the deepest trench of the ocean!!!
Consumers are doing all we can to survive and the banks are taking advantage of the situation to milk as much as they can unethically (although legal). I am done with banks and so should you. Take your money out, store it in a safe and pay cash for everything. If you keep your funds in a bank, they will get their share somehow.
I am blessed, I have a job that pays $120k+ per year with full benes and I can pay my bills with no problem. But I am fed up with the current banking practices. I would suggest not just to complain here, but start writing your news agencies and congressmen. One voice joined together can move the needle.
More Wells Fargo Complaints & Reviews
- Wells Fargo Mortgage - loan refinance 
- Wells Fargo Dealer Services - late payments / repo 
- Wells Fargo Home Mortgage - loss mitigation department 
- Wells Fargo Home Mortgage - beware of this company! 
- Wells Fargo Auto Finance - wells fargo auto finance ripoff hurting millions of common americans! 
- Wells Fargo - complaining about my money that wasn't refunded
- Wells Fargo - home equity line of credit lender placed insurance
- Wells Fargo - erroneous credit reporting
- Wells Fargo - debit card
- Wells Fargo - brokerage and mortgage