Wells Fargo / never again

United States Review updated:
I would have to say that I am fed up with wells fargo. The calls requesting payment is ridiculous. You calling every half hour isn't going to make money come flying out of my mouth. I understand we are behind on our bill and it is in danger of repossessing but COME ON!!! I was out of work for 8 weeks due to conflicting work schedules with my husband and I so we got a month or two behind. Well, we noticed that his job wasn't going to be able to pay for all our bills so he went back to his old job so that I could go back to working nights. We needed another income. Ok so we were all caught up on everything and then I had to be out of work again due to us having another child. Well, we were no more then a day late not paying my car payment and they are calling us again. We were told when we were behind again that we could ask to defer a payment, or even two if they were both late, to the end of the loan. So My husband and I were glad that we could do that for when i would be out for having the baby. Well, we let it get behind so we could defer the payments and we were told that they couldn't do it because there was an application process for it. I'm sorry but if you are behind on a payment and you want to defer it, by the time it gets accepted the next payment would be late already!!! So needless to say when we kept getting phone calls my husband finally answered it and they were requesting payment. My husband explained that we requested a deferal and she had no idea and had to check for us. Come to find out it was DENIED!!! Nobody would have called us to tell us it was denied so we wouldn't have found out until it was too late. Now we are 2 months behind because of that and they are threatening to come take the car. Which is my way to get back and forth to my job!! I am so frustrated with wells fargo. They need to stay connected and communicate with each other at least if not with thier customers!! They are ridiculous and I will never use them again!!
Mo

Comments

Da
  28th of Apr, 2009
We are casting a documentary about unfair bank policies. Looking for stories with complaints about banks. If you are cast we will pay you. If interested contact bellmartel@sbcglobal.net for more information. Casting needs to be concluded by May 1st, 2009.

Wells Fargo Logo Wells Fargo