Wells Fargo / harassment
Wells Fargo Collections, as an agent of Raymour and Flanigan, makes abusive and harassing phone calls. They call at dinner, on Sundays, and insist on debriefing you, regardless of your credit or payment status. I asked to speak to a supervisor and was advised there was none available. Then, when I got one, Craig, he was obnoxious and abusive. He intimated I was responsible for the abusive phone calls, in spite of the fact that I had already paid. I am tempted, since I own my home and don't need credit, to default on my loan just to anger them.
Do not buy from Raymour and Flanigan because of their bank Wells Fargo!!
More Wells Fargo Complaints & Reviews
- Wells Fargo Mortgage - loan refinance 
- Wells Fargo Dealer Services - late payments / repo 
- Wells Fargo Home Mortgage - loss mitigation department 
- Wells Fargo Home Mortgage - beware of this company! 
- Wells Fargo Auto Finance - wells fargo auto finance ripoff hurting millions of common americans! 
- Wells Fargo - customer service banker's
- Wells Fargo - fees
- Wells Fargo - home mortgage
- Wells Fargo - bill pay
- Wells Fargo - fraud