Wells Fargo / harassment

United States Review updated:

Wells Fargo Collections, as an agent of Raymour and Flanigan, makes abusive and harassing phone calls. They call at dinner, on Sundays, and insist on debriefing you, regardless of your credit or payment status. I asked to speak to a supervisor and was advised there was none available. Then, when I got one, Craig, he was obnoxious and abusive. He intimated I was responsible for the abusive phone calls, in spite of the fact that I had already paid. I am tempted, since I own my home and don't need credit, to default on my loan just to anger them.

Do not buy from Raymour and Flanigan because of their bank Wells Fargo!!
Va

Comments

Ch
  29th of Oct, 2009
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
Think twice about a Wells-Fargo Home Mortgage. If you are required to carry private
mortgage insurance, and you pay off your mortgage loan early or refinance it, they will
NOT refund any unearned private mortgage insurance they charge to your escrow account. For instance, let's say that your mortgage payment is $1, 000 a month of which
$100 per month is mortgage insurance. If you pay off your account on the 5th of the month, technically you are due a refund from the 6th through the last day of the month
for your mortgage insurance premium. But Wells-Fargo Bank will collect the premium
for the entire month even though the mortgage may have been paid off early in the month, and they WON'T refund a single cent. To me, it is a RIP-OFF bank with policies
that paid it's bottom line with deceptive, unethical, and morally wrong fees and charges.
Don't ever lose a key to your safe deposit box or they will charge you a $200 fee to have
a locksmith drill out the lock in your safe deposit box, even if it is costing them only $75;
they are thereby unjusting profiting from an unfortunate situation.
Er
  3rd of Oct, 2012
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I have to send you this email to notify you that I am being harassed by your collections department everyday. I have explained to every one that has called and there Supervisor that I just refinanced my home with Wells Fargo hence the reason payment on my old loan wasn't made. No one I have spoken to has had the decency to follow up on my case and verify this and end the calling, they just have someone call the next day.
It has to be in no uncertain terms the worst customer service I have ever experienced with any company I have ever dealt with. Please I beg you, put a procedure in place so that one hand knows what the other is doing with your financial institution. The harassment is ridiculous to say the least. I would have thought that the first person that called me would have verified that I settled and that the payment was in fact not due. Wouldn't that make more sense than alienating your clients?
Ge
  13th of Jul, 2014
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
Wells Fargo is one of the worst banks to do business with... I unfortunately got a lone from them several years ago. I still get nasty phone calls form them and often the customer rep wants to argue with you. I pay my bill as close to the due date as possible. They even said they would work with me regarding a missed payment back in April...My understanding was that they would add this payment at the end of my loan. I was very appreciative of their understanding and willingness to work with me... However, now they want me to add the missed payment to my next two (July and August}. I told them I would not be able to July and would be willing to submit the additional amount to August and September. OK, was their answer. Now I am getting letters and phone calls about the "additional" monies and how I'm not holding up my end of the agreed upon amount...

THIS COMPANY IS THE *******WORST OF THE WORST*******

BEWARE OF DOING BUSINESS WITH "WELLS FARGO AUTO FINANCE" THEY WILL RUIN YOU CREDIT!!!
Ge
  13th of Jul, 2014
Wells Fargo is one of the worst banks to do business with... I unfortunately got a loan from them several years ago. I still get nasty phone calls form them and often the customer rep wants to argue with you. I pay my bill as close to the due date as possible. They even said they would work with me regarding a missed payment back in April...My understanding was that they would add this payment at the end of my loan. I was very appreciative of their understanding and willingness to work with me... However, now they want me to add the missed payment to my next two (July and August}. I told them I would not be able to July and would be willing to submit the additional amount to August and September. OK, was their answer. Now I am getting letters and phone calls about the "additional" monies and how I'm not holding up my end of the agreed upon amount...

THIS COMPANY IS THE *******WORST OF THE WORST*******