Wells Fargo / billed for account that closed 2 years ago and impacted my credit and increase rates on mortgage
Retail credit card through Wells Fargo Bank on behalf Mattress Firm. I never had a late payment and account was closed 2 years ago (in Jan 2017). In June, 2018 I received a invoice for $2.65 under Wells Fargo. I had no clue what it was for but paid it because I am in the process of purchasing a home. A charge for $2.65 hit on my credit report as being several years late payment and negatively impacted my credit score by more than 50pts.
No one at Wells Fargo can access my account and I can no longer see it or have access to it (because it was closed years ago). I have placed a dispute with a credit agency and no one at Wells Fargo has been able to help me.
More Wells Fargo Complaints & Reviews
- Wells Fargo Mortgage - loan refinance 
- Wells Fargo Dealer Services - late payments / repo 
- Wells Fargo Home Mortgage - loss mitigation department 
- Wells Fargo Home Mortgage - beware of this company! 
- Wells Fargo Auto Finance - wells fargo auto finance ripoff hurting millions of common americans! 
- Wells Fargo - complaining about my money that wasn't refunded
- Wells Fargo - home equity line of credit lender placed insurance
- Wells Fargo - erroneous credit reporting
- Wells Fargo - debit card
- Wells Fargo - brokerage and mortgage