Wells Fargo Bank / closed accounts and

OR, United States Review updated:
Phone: 951-894-2560

This is multi- million dollar criminal fraud that will with my help have a class-action law suit behind it. And there's no cleaning it up Wells Fargo because I now have irrefutable indisputable proof, beyond all reasonable doubt, that you {Wells Fargo Bank referred to here out as "you"} knowingly and with forethought and malice gave instructions to lower management to do several things. And love this, We now know why you thought you were not going to be caught --sorry!

Goes like this:
Step 1 -- Just like the gentleman that started the complaint a person closes out an account with absolutely nothing pending on it and does so with a printed receipt that he now has a zero balance.

Step 2 -- A period of silence normally goes by, or from what I can tell it may a "varied" waiting period for it to appear legitimate. But soon after the person, here is the fraud, charged a monthly recurring fee, to the zero balance. Now whereas you are going to claim, ah but I am one step ahead of you Wells Fargo, you will attempt to claim that the account was closed "during" the exact time period that the account did not have money in it, yet not fully in a closed status --if that makes sense, which it does not, though they remedied this.

Step 3 -- They in return do not call the unsuspecting consumer as this would render complaints such as this. They instead turn it over to a collections agency, and guys I love this more than ever, a collection agency owned by none other then Wells Fargo.

Step 4 -- This money is or never was meant to be collected by the consumer, as I discovered and taped a phone conversation> here is the jist of it. We, the consumer are not sent out any type of collections letter nor given any of the usual phone calls normal collection firms rely on. So here "DEBT" is created/manufactured and goes largely undetected or rather unchallenged as the monies are not aggressively sought. In fact most consumers will report of not finding this debt out till much later and usually through some kind of fluke, like calling in to complain about some charge and an attendant revealing the debt.

Step 5 -- This debt is conveniently kept to under a hundred dollars though besides the monthly service fee they tacked on out of thin air they now also add another charge, perhaps two extra charges: a late payment fee and a fee for being under the limit. All still less than $100.00 dollars though around the $50.00 dollar mark for each account. I had closed on the same day a personal checking account and a savings account both totaling a hundred dollars of debt. This DEBT is slated for "CHARGE OFF"and the America taxpayers are now responsible. The IRS is never alerted. My under cover bank employee has recently revealed another fact that will demonstrate malice and knowing the difference between right and wrong. It is...

Step 6 -- All debt that is sent to collections comes with an incentive to pay the bill. It is called your credit score. Wells Fargo Bank was given specific instructions that this debt would never affect the consumers credit repot and further more never reported to the Credit Bureau's what-so-ever as this event could and would be the one thing to raise the red flag. Eventually the folk seeking credit would discover their credit score had been negatively impacted, though because it is never reported it never sound any bells off. Very clever though a truly air tight case. Oh yes, my confidential informant is an impeccable non-impeachable witness. She was reluctant at first especially when I informed I wanted her to do it for the fact it was the right thing to do not for money. The money could discredit her testimony against key banking officials the day of trial. We are good to go, clean as a whistle.

Closing Comments: We need though at this point more consumers that will come forward with the same scenario. In-house documents have already been recorded and copied therefore if they get the urge to purge they are a little too late! But again we need live bodies before actual Discovery and Grand Jury summons. Wells Fargo will need to absolutely credit me back every fee they ever garnished for my entire life of having banked there for me to go away and not pursue. I find it impossible that this will happen as the powers to be are not the ones reading this and probably think they are smooth sailing. Please contact me or leave contact info. for you in the comments section here. We are talking Class-Action suit with special circumstances which qualifies in anyone's interpretation of the law as damages. This was no over-sight fellows. This was no accident. This required advanced planning and inclusion at the very highest levels of the banking corporation. It has gone on undetected for years and has effected thousands of consumers resulting in the theft of millions of dollars. Partake today in a Class-Action and get the refund you are entitled to. Do it because it is the right thing to do and stop corporate theft in America. We are counting on you to come forward. A public service announcement will be developed and aired on mainstream television so it is only a matter of time. You are by the way with a group of legal pros that have NEVER lost a case. We are at the top of our game and will collect. We are in addition seeking concurrent criminal penalties as well demanding that it be served in a Federal Correctional Institution not a suspended probation of which they will attempt a plea. No pleas -- this case is too easy, sorry.

Wells Fargo executives may contact me for reasonable solution, though time is dwindling quickly. Note: It is against our in-house legal policy and ethics to resolve case on the day of the trial or even the proceeding week, in order that Wells Fargo may be spared a full assault of charges and restitution they will not soon recover from. Now is the only time anyone will show interest in a financial resolution in lieu of filings. The Filings against your corporation could begin as early as late next week.

Call Mr Terry at [protected] All complaints against Wells Fargo should be relayed to Mr. Terry who will send you a simple form allowing you partial awards monies on a win verdict and assessed punitive damages. [We are thrilled to announce that the punitive damages in this case are well into the 7 figure bracket, according to highly respected individuals form the Rand Corporation who have counseled us on all our options and exactly the impact on our communities, should the criminal charges be victorious. They assess there never will be criminal trials as all will accept plea bargains for lesser time. A minimum incarceration time has been set at 9 months on the low end for lesser culpability and 25 years for the actual "principles" that were architect to this very elaborate scheme.

Comments

26th of Apr, 2010

I have a very similar issue with wells fargo. please email me so that i can explain. my email is [protected]@yahoo.com.

annette randolph

• Ne
      14th of Apr, 2011

I have an ongoing issue with WFB for the past nine years. I have tried to call you MS. Terry to discuss this matter with you. I have made several attempts to reslove this with WFB... My account/s (having three and all three were closed the same day) with WFB was closed nine years ago. Seeing what WFB has been placing LCA monies into account (closed accounts Yes there are two of the three they are doing this with) then charging a return check fee, along with monthly service fees and interest charges. There has been no transactions on either of these accounts. My husband or I have not made any deposits, withdraws, checks written or debits to this account, thererfore the monies placed into account are totally WFB internal transactions. They add monies put back moines while adding fees to closed accounts. Now that the LCA has maxed out they now want me to pay them for all the monies they placed into these accounts for monies I had never seen, used, nor authorized. There has to be a law against this.