Wells Fargo Bank / lien satisfied copy!
Wells Fargo Bank bought Crocker Bank in 1986 and my husband had a loan with Crocker and never received a "Lein Satisfied" letter from Wells Fargo. Nasty customer service agent did not inform me that she could help with query. Very short tempered, and awful attitude. Asked many, many questions, but not once did she inform me that she could help in any way. No confirmation information for a follow up!
More Wells Fargo Bank Complaints & Reviews
- Wells Fargo Mortgage - loan refinance 
- Wells Fargo Dealer Services - late payments / repo 
- Wells Fargo Home Mortgage - loss mitigation department 
- Wells Fargo Home Mortgage - beware of this company! 
- Wells Fargo Auto Finance - wells fargo auto finance ripoff hurting millions of common americans! 
- Wells Fargo - customer service / payment to account
- Wells Fargo - funds transfer to wells fargo - client fraud
- Wells Fargo - foreign currency; poor telephonic customer service from an assistant branch manager
- Wells Fargo - heloc and mortgage fraud
- Wells Fargo - reordering checks