Wells Fargo Auto Loan / poor customer service

1 NC, United States Review updated:

I called to make a payment on my car loan and I was connected to so many different people. Each one took their time to harrass me. I ask about my account manager and they said I ought to know who that is. They told me I was lying about not having money to pay it. When I asked questions about my payment history, their reply was ..we don't go over that over the phone and if you are behind you will need to reapply for a new loan. My car is due to be paid off in January 2011 but they say I owe $1500.00 in late fees. Unbearable, Unfriendly, Unethical, Hateful customer service reps. I thought this was against the law but it is not. Do not get a loan with Wells Fargo under any circumtances. They will make your life a living hell. I have a friend they call her job every day from 5 and 6 different number with threats and harrassment tactics before the bill is due. Why because they say she has a history of slow pay so the start early.

Comments

• Pu
      15th of Apr, 2011

I'm having the same experience. We have a year of payments left (spent over $15000 thus far) and we got behind d/t me starting a new job and having to wait a month for my first paycheck (not to mention I lost a month of unemployment a month prior to that AND I'd just made a $4000 payment on my mortgage b/c THAT was what we got behind on when I lost a week of unemployment). Now they're threatening us & I tried to make a payment online but it won't let me pay the $522 I told them I'd pay by 4/15. It's trying to make me pay $1152 and says I owe $1700-something by 4/28. It also has my monthly payment as $629/mo but my monthly has ALWAYS been $522 - I don't know WHERE they're getting the extra $107/mo from?!
    They are the WORST bank EVER!!!