Wells Fargo Auto Finance / collateral insurance scam

1 Dallas, TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: 214-415-5431

Let me begin by stating I have been living a nightmare due to Wells Fargo Auto Finance harrassment. I have not been without auto insurance; however, they continue to charge me for collateral insurance on my auto loan.

It is truly a ripoff. I have reviewed numerous complaints about this company. IT WILL NOT STOP UNTIL WE BAND TOGETHER AND TAKE ACTION.

HERE IS THE WEBSITE FOR THE CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT:

Please visit the site as soon as possible.

De

Comments

• Dh
      13th of Mar, 2009

I financed a 2002 Dodge Stratus through Wells Fargo.The car was totaled out in an accident.I notified my insurance company as well as my gap insurance provider and Wells Fargo and provided accidents reports etc as directed. For some reason that I cant explain Wells Fargo would not cooperate with the insurance companies.Every time I checked the status with the insurance companies they said they were waiting for a response from Wells Fargo.After a couple/three months of calling them and asking why they were stalling they kept telling me the insurance company had not them any information.Not to mention that every time I talked they would also claim that the information that my wife & I faxed never reached them.( 6 times at least) I called my insurance company and the agent had me call them with 3 way calling.wells fargo tried to calim no contact until my agent cut in.Had to do same with GAP insurance.After months of stalling they still put on my credit report that I owe them 4000.00 claiming no payment from my GAP coverage.Called GAP insurance & got proof of check amount that was sent to Wells Fargo.I checked my report again and found the exact amount that GAP insurance paid was off my report but some how or another Ihave 1500.00 that they charged me for car payments they claim I didnt make m while my accident claim was being processed.How can they charge me for lying and stalling?