WeightWatchers / cancelled monthly pass

1 26986 Summer Wind DrWarrenton, MO, United States Review updated:
Phone: 636-456-6417

I cancelled my monthly pass as of 10/23/08 and I

received a cancellation notice on this website that it was cancelled, but I received a new pass yesterday extending me out to Dec 06, 2008. I don't want it on my credit card and I thought it was taken care of. My back is my trouble as I can't do too much excersise and this keeps me from losing weight. the back trouble started after I joined weight watchers. My pass no is M3223673. Please help me to get this cancelled again. The new pass comes from Cara Bishop, member services, weight watchers.address is weightwatchers, 300 Jerico Quarangle, suite 350, Jericho, NY 11753
Thsnk you, Barbara Swanson

Comments

17th of Oct, 2008
    WeightWatchers - cannot get membership cancelled
    weightwatchers

in jan. of 2008 i joined weightwatchers over the internet. shortly after i joined i got sick and hospitalized and could no longer follow this program. i have tired since that time to cancell this memebership and they are charging my credit card for monthly membership of 16.95 every month since. please beware. very easy to join but a nightmare to cancell. i would never recommend giving them a credit card.

• To
      9th of Aug, 2010

I have worked for WW as a leader for over 5 years (lost 57 lbs by the way) and have NEVER found any member to have a problem canceling their monthly pass or monthly charge.

The 800 number has provided service each and every time. 1-800-651-6000. If they are not treating you right...I want you to email ME!

We are the gold standard and we better be treating people right.

Todd, Seattle, WA